General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Nikusakken
Every time that I enter in a car, I dream that I'm driving that car and running away from the cops
By bryand751
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
when i walk i have my fingers stuck together.
By Daltarin-Elite
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
when i walk i have my fingers stuck together
WTF MATE?

I wasn't expecting that to be what Driver games made you do.

I can't really say they make me do anything noticable, i guess though, they always make me come back and play again.
DriverKid wrote:I thought of this while coming upstairs lol. Anyways, when I run while going upstairs, I mimic Tanner in Driv3r by moving my arms like he does.
I do this with TK. His stylish 70s style!
Sometimes Tanner, similar to his walk in that FMV towards the end of Nice.
Nick Brasil wrote:Every time that I enter in a car, I dream that I'm driving that car and running away from the cops
Yeah, I wanna get behind the wheel and drive as hard as possible.
With police chasing. Wouldn't that be awesome! It probably will never happen though.

Maybe if I was a stunt driver for a movie :)
By Officer Tanner
Registration Days Posts Posts
Playing DRIV3R made me want to make my own game! It was in Miami I created the characters Dan Kilroy and Gary Goodson (In my head).
By The.Kid.1978
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Officer Tanner wrote:Playing DRIV3R made me want to make my own game! .
Me too!
By madness
The.Kid.1978 wrote:
Officer Tanner wrote:Playing DRIV3R made me want to make my own game! .
Me too!
lol, me too!
I'm actively using 3dsmax to make game characters.

I finished of one character, which I'll probably put somewhere in there as a joke because it looks pretty stupid.

Well I may not use them in a game because it's impossible to programm such a game so I'll make renders like the fmv's in driver 3 but a lot crappier but a start.

Just have to remember about 10people worked two years on those fmv's in driv3r and I'm only spending some of my spare time and I'm not even a skilled modeler/animator yet!

But I'm learning.
Because of that and no internet access is the reason behind me not being as active on these forums.
By Daltarin-Elite
Yeah, i guess it made me want to make a game aswell, and actually i have created my own driver game, it just lacks pictures and the game itself. But it has the story and missions and characters, so i'll just fob it off to some professional person to make it... EASY!

Even if you aren't a skilled animator, it's not necesary you use computer to make your characters, you can draw them on a story board and get someone good to program that too... EASY!
By cleone
It made me want to create my own game... which I happen to be creating right now!! :D Once I started playing Driv3r, I always went for the driver side of the car. :lol:
By PostalDude
Driver made me like oldschool muscle cars waaaay more,they are all I like nowadays.
By Driver of DOOM
Like chris, it got me thinking about making games and driving cars; kinda obvious
By T.K.
Driver made me set fire to my town.

>_>
<_<
No, not really.
By teh_driver
Registration Days Posts
Hold onto my toilet jobs (nature calls) for an extra hour than I should have :lol: .

And! Well forgetting to eat for an entire day.
When I first got my hands on this wonderful game :wink: .
By emmetmcl
Driver made me join this forum.
By bb_42001
well hopefully you don't regret it

and i now compare all GTA games to driver

bb42001

Noodles

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy