[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 370: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Driver Font - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Trinity
I've been searching for a long time without success to find the name or place to download the font for driver, you know the on that is on every game.
if anybody knows where to download it or what it is called please can you tell me or give me a link?
Much Appreeciated,
Trinity.
By Trinity
Wow! Thanks! I'd posted a topic in the GTA forums like a week ago and still have no replies!
By LoXodonte
cool, this shoudl come in handy :)
By Trinity
also, does anyone know what the name of the music is on the intro to driver two? you know the bit where he says "i'll pop your neck with my bare hands"?
Any help appreciated(again)
By Trinity
Well i dont have the game therefore i don't have the manual so i'll have to keep searching.

@Skeleton: Do you use GTA forums then? If so what is your username?
By Skeleton
you would know me if you are an active member at there.
it's james_root.
what is your username?
By Trinity
Whoa dude ive seen you on there loads! havent you got like 3000 posts or something in like 2 months?
well you wont recognise me, im cold fusion 33. you may see me here and there, i dont post much really.
(i thought i knew you because of you avatar on here is you sig on GTAF)
By Trinity
do you have an account on GTAF coyote?
By bb_42001
this site used to be alot bigger then it is now.. but it got broken.. so madness moved the downloads section to .. it doesn't have a fancy interface but have a look around there.. you might find it
By Skylabh
Lol the same font is in the link i posted earlier. Obviously he didn't see it. There are 4 different fonts in the archive.
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 1 of 2
  • 32 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]