General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Coyote
RIGHT ! It's your turn !
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
The Scores:

1.Moonchild:14
2.Coyote: 10
3.madness: 9
4.Skeleton:6
5.Sedans:5
6.TheGabo92: 3
7.DPLkicksASS: 1
-------------------
PM if there is any mistakes on scores
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Next Question: Back in the late 1980's a company converted Reflections game "Ballistix" to other platforms. Which company did this specific job?
By Sedans
since skeleton appears to be offline, if he's correct, ill ask next question..

In Driver1 there was a mission where you had to steal a cop car, now tell me what city did the mission take place, and what city cop car was this that you had to steal?
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
The city was Los Angeles but I don't understand the second question
By Coyote
It was the police car from San Francisco you had to steal in Miami and then you had to chases someone with it in NYC.

It's from San Francisco because a part at the back is white and only the police cars from San Francisco have this.
By Moonchild
Skeleton wrote:Turbo Technologies, Inc. or Psygnosis according to gamespot :roll:
Not even close, Psygnosis was the publisher but the company that was in charge of porting the game to other systems was DMA Design (aka Rockstar North)
Sedans wrote:In Driver1 there was a mission where you had to steal a cop car, now tell me what city did the mission take place, and what city cop car was this that you had to steal?
Well, that was the first mission from Los Angeles and I'll say that the cop car was from San Francisco. I'm not sure though.
By Sedans
Moonchild wrote:
Well, that was the first mission from Los Angeles and I'll say that the cop car was from San Francisco. I'm not sure though.
Correct.
Coyote wrote:It was the police car from San Francisco you had to steal in Miami and then you had to chases someone with it in NYC.

It's from San Francisco because a part at the back is white and only the police cars from San Francisco have this.
Close; you didnt get the point though becasue the cop car IS from SF like you said with the trunk, but the oone you use in NY isnt the same cop car, and the mission im referring to is in Los Angeles.
TheGabo92 wrote:The city was Los Angeles but I don't understand the second question
Correct on that, but you didnt answer the full question so no point... or IDK, should I give the points to all of them, Becasue TheGabo92 got the first part right first, Coyote got the 2nd part right first, and Moonchild got the whole thing right; So I dont know, can i give 1 point to all of them?
By Sedans
Moonchild wrote:
Correct.
Coyote wrote:It was the police car from San Francisco you had to steal in Miami and then you had to chases someone with it in NYC.

Close; you didnt get the point though becasue the cop car IS from SF like you said with the trunk, but the oone you use in NY isnt the same cop car, and the mission im referring to is in Los Angeles.
TheGabo92 wrote:The city was Los Angeles but I don't understand the second question
Correct on that, but you didnt answer the full question so no point... or IDK, should I give the points to all of them, Becasue TheGabo92 got the first part right first, Coyote got the 2nd part right first, and Moonchild got the whole thing right; So I dont know, can i give 1 point to all of them?
By Skeleton
nope :D

The Scores:

1.Moonchild:15
-------------------

it's moonchild's turn but as he appears offline anyone may ask.
By Moonchild
Next Question: What is wrong with some of the Driving Games menu's in Driv3r?
By Sedans
Aww man, another question that i cant answer becasue i dont have my copy of driv3r any more; so iim just going to guess and say that one of the words in the list is spelt wrong.

Now you know i dont know, so dont expect me to know the correct answer lol.
By Coyote
hmm… When I look at the menus, everything looks ok … :/

They are some little things wich are not like in the final verion, the colors of the cars in the videos and things like that but I don't think you mean this …
By Moonchild
Well Coyote your close but not correct. In the NA version atleast, the video for Nice Survival has the wrong car, some cars from the videos have different colors and some of the day/night setting are wrong. This was probally the Beta version or something and Reflections didn't update it for the final build.

Anyways, no one got it right so anyone can ask the next question.
By Skeleton
free Question then. anyone may ask.

The Scores:

-------------------
By Coyote
That's what I wanted to say !

in one of the videos they show the licensed Camaro from Tanner and you can recognize the original back of the car.
I don't know for wich driving game or in wich video that has been but I can remember that.

Edit:
Next:

(Driv3r, Beta Version)
In wich colors does the Ford GT40 exist ? In wich cities can you drive with it ?
Last edited by Coyote on Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Skeleton
you can only ask 1 question. i may put this in rules if this continues.
right now the question will be just the first one, you can ask the other one in your future questions.
By Coyote
Okay, so I repeat the question:

In wich colors does the Ford GT40 exist ?
By Moonchild
Doesn't the GT40 car in Driv3r only come in 2 colors, black and a light yellow/gold.
By Sedans
Well, I wanted to say that, but since the answer has been taken i will say yellow, black, and white.
By Coyote
Yeh in Driv3r but I'm talking about the Beta version ;)
By Skeleton
this question has taken so long so i'll ask a new question to make things move.

what was the name of the Turkish doctor in the first cutscene of driv3r ? :D

The Scores:

-------------------
By Coyote
What you are asking is ridiculous.

However the color are: Dark Blue, Yellow, Red and White/Blue (Police).
By Sedans
I think honestly that that question should be disqualified.
By Coyote
Who's one ? Skel's one ?
By Coyote
And you really think we make the difference between all these words ?

This question has taken too much time so I'm asking a new one to make things move ^^

In the First mission, where you have to chase Baccus, at the end, someone with a Black Car has a crash with Baccus.
Who is sitting in the Black Car ?

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg