General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Coyote
hmm… I thought about it when I already asked the question, but I think it's the Indian Creek Hotel. It's bigger and it has 5 Stars (The Biltmore has only got 4) but the Indian Creek is in Miami Beach and the Biltmore is in Miami.

Ihmm… difficult situation. Can somebody help ?
By Skeleton
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
as sedans had two luck and used both with the hotels you said sedans got the points. it's his turn. and are you going to let me give the point to madness because of he answered one of your question which was not answered?

1.Moonchild:12
2.Coyote: 9
3.madness: 8
4.Sedans: 5
5.Skeleton:5
6.TheGabo92: 2
7.DPLkicksASS: 1

PM if there is any mistake on scores.
By madness
Well for starters stars has nothing to do with it! That's just how good the service is.

Biltmore is the one near the go-kart hideout right.

The next thing I can say their official hotel sites say nothing about size. :(
But I guess I should be looking in driv3r for that!
By Sedans
Yeah, its by the go-kart track

new question:

in dpl there was a set of rooftops with linking jumps- in which part of nyc or jersey is this in?
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Central Park (It's right beside it too, the jumps start near one side of the Central Park and they end on the other side)
By Sedans
If i remember correctly moonchild is correct, one thing i remember for sure ithat it appear in a 78 mission but im not sure which one, i dont really remember and i will have to check- but for the time being, give moonchild the point and he has the next question.
By Moonchild
The jumps are part of the mission called "Ransom" (It's the last mission of the 1978 era) and yeah, the roofs/jumps follow the connecting alleyways that are right beside Central Park...

Next Question: In early 2004, Martin Edmonson was asked "Is there any game out there you wish you had developed?" What was his answer?
By Sedans
dammit moonchild you ask every ****ing hard question there is =|

I dont know, hint please?
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
"Anything that has a high degree of technical and visual excellence, and something that has a personal interest for me (and also happened to be commercially successful!). Gran Turismo."
By Moonchild
Oh sh*t Gabo92, do you have the OPM issue? You are right and kind of to add, I was parly writing his quote to give as a hint and then I saw your post and I cousn't help but say "damn"

So, point for TheGabo92.
By Sedans
sooo...

1.Moonchild:13
3.madness: 8
6.TheGabo92: 3

correct?
By Moonchild
Yeah, that's correct, who's going to ask the next question? (Since Gabo92 always declines the option)

*Edit* I'll ask, Next Question: It's movie reference time again! In the Driv3r cutscene where Calita calls the Gator after the sour deal takes place, the dialogue is almost a direct montage to which action film?

A small hint, I've mentioned this movie in other places many times....
By Sedans
@ that hint- can it be found perhaps..oh i dont know, maybe my movie topic?
By Moonchild
Well, if you take a look in the movie topic, you may find it, but I guess now you'll only have one chance to answer right...since 2 hints so to speak have been given out.
By madness
Moonchild wrote:The jumps are part of the mission called "Ransom" (It's the last mission of the 1978 era) and yeah, the roofs/jumps follow the connecting alleyways that are right beside Central Park...

Next Question: In early 2004, Martin Edmonson was asked "Is there any game out there you wish you had developed?" What was his answer?
Well that was very easy to find!
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22Is ... =firefox-a
Moonchild wrote:Next Question: It's movie reference time again! In the Driv3r cutscene where Calita calls the Gator after the sour deal takes place, the dialogue is almost a direct montage to which action film?
NOTE, this is not my answer "The French Connection" mainly because I had that name in my head all day today!
Moonchild wrote:
my favourite thing was chasing the train in las vegas. you had to get in front of the train and get this car off the tracks before the train totally smashes it up
Yeah, my favorite 2 missions in Driver 2 were "Beat The Train" and the Rio mission called "Chase The Gunman"
The Gunman mission especially really pissed me off, but I was so relieved when i beat it.
Obviously not the french connection!

But I've reviewed that topic and I believe the movie your mentioning is "blank_(I'll fill this in whenever I find it!)"
By Skeleton
The Scores:

3.madness: 9

PM if there is any mistakes on scores.
By Moonchild
madness wrote:Well that was very easy to find!
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=%22Is ... =firefox-a
I guess that was real easy to find!

As for the second quote, it's not The French Connection since well I haven't watched the movie yet. The answer wasn't in that topic though, I'll leave the question open for a little while longer.

And just to add, the Driv3r FMV that pays homage to the in-question movie is called "Dead Man" I believe it's the last Miami one.
By Moonchild
Well it's been over a day and no one has answered, the answer was Heat. Watch the Driv3r Miami FMV "Dead Man" then watch this short clip:

Do you see the similarities...

Anyways, next question: What was the estimated budget for Driv3r?
By Coyote
Yeh the video is very similar to the video in Driv3r !
By Moonchild
You are correct Skeleton, so it's your question.
By Skeleton
ok then :)

The Scores:

4.Skeleton:6
5.Sedans:5
-------------------
PM if there is any mistakes on scores

question:

name two cars at driver parallel lines that has a version called 'punk'
By Coyote
L-O-L

Cerva punk (I'll find you !)
Olympic Punk

Next:

Where can you get the Cerva Punk ? (Maybe now I'll get my answers XD)
By Sedans
at one of the race tracks? =P
By Coyote
No :P It's the car we can't find :D
By Sedans
man that question should be disqualified :(
By Coyote
lol ok

new:

what color has the Antilli V03s or v09s special ?
By Skeleton
The Scores:

2.Coyote: 10
4.Skeleton:6
5.Sedans:5
-------------------
PM if there is any mistakes on scores
By Moonchild
The Antilla VO3's and the special version are black and red in color, there is also a little white flame on the sides of the two bikes

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4