General discussion for the DRIVER series.

Wich City do you prefer ?

Ney York
37%
Miami
63%
By Coyote
hmm… New York is 3x bigger than Miami (In the game) but I think I'll vote for Miami… its an exotic City, in NY they r only industries :P hmm industies… they look cool … for the moment I can't decide wich of the both city I prefer. And You ? :P
By madness
Don't ask me.
I cannot decide.
There both pretty darn good!
I'll think about this for sometime and vote.

DRIV3R Miami - Was smaller but was very detailed and was pretty unrealistic.
Flashing textures take me off of it a bit.

DPL New York
I guess is that little bit better, it looks a little unrealistic but I really think it's something.

But seriously I couldn't decide at the moment as there both great.
By Coyote
Don't think about the flashing textures and other things like that. I mean the City, the monuments, the streets, the weather (hey, there's no rain in NY :() things like that :P
By Coyote
Well, Vice City is not really Miami. Vice City wis only insipred by Miami.
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
I like New York much better. Miami in Driv3r was kinda boring. Well, I probally say that because I hated Miami Survival (that 4-door car blows!) But really, it's kind of small and there aren't really too many interesting jumps to hit and the road itself is fairly uneventful. Though 18-Wheeler Anarchy Mode is really fun.

DPL New York get's the nod because it's bigger, and since it's the only city in DPL it's obviously more polished than Miami. Though, Nice in Driv3r is better than both of them and as for Vice City, it's good but the only reason why it's good is because the game takes so much from the Scarface movie. Also, the music really helps Vice City's environment.

One other little thing, the general environment in all the Driver games have been a little quiet in terms of activity, True Crime: New York City has by far the best interactive environment. The weather effects in that game are nice too.
By Coyote
I voted for Miami. Miami is a little, cool, nice, sunny city. There's a larger Highway, :D nicer places, its clean and everything and I think its not bad when a city is not to big, so you dont need 4 hours from one part to the other one.

I like New York nearly as much as Miami, New York is really cool and very dangerous, but I prefer Miami :P Thimk about all the lights on the nOcean Driver at Night, and think about the Night in New york…
By Sedans
Miami was unrealistic, i would vote for miami but not compared to NY, NY was the city i voted for, and for a reason thats very close to me-

-- The graffiti scene started in NYC in 1978 and is now WORLD WIDE.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
miami, buildings you could enter,mot a single one in new yourk (excluding missions)
By Coyote
That means you prefer Miami … ?

For the moment the members of drivermadness prefer Ney York :?
By Sedans
yes everyone loves NEY YORK.
By nitrored
LOL, Yes i prefer MIAMI
By TannerDRiVER
Registration Days Posts
New York tremendous city, and Manhattan simply unforgettable place, but I voted for Miami. First a atmosphere of Miami, design of this city more exotic, than in New York where all looks a little bit ordinary. Solar beach of Miami Beach, these palm trees which so doesn't suffice New York, in general the atmosphere of a resort and rest is simply magnificent. Miami is my favourite city in series, but New York I too very much love. Simply it's absolutely different two cities with a different atmosphere. Both in Miami and in New York very cool, but all I vote for Miami.
By Skeleton
after seeing vice city's amazing vice city there is no way i'm voting miami.
so my vote goes to new york. but i can't promise that this decision would continue after i play gta iv :roll:
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
By Coyote
That means New York for you :)

Now New York has been voted as many times as Miami did.
By Skeleton
Ney York
44% [ 4 ]
Miami
55% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

guess someone voted miami after lh1.

by the way 'NEY YORK'

did you mistyped it or do you really think that it's 'NEY YORK' it's pretty hard to type y instead of w :?
By Coyote
Oh yeah little mistake … and no it's not because the "w" is beside the "y" on the german keyboard ;)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]