I like it, because as far it look to be more than another-indy-unfinished-project-of-type-hey-guys-I-make-a-game.
List of my suggestions:
- as far PSX release Buick looks to have finished handling configuration. However, still has some glitches
- when the car is moving slowly backwards and you press up arrow, it brakes slowly instead of starting going forward.
- high-speed jump upward looks weird. I think that car angle should be changing faster. Car shouldn't hit the ground with its rear bumper so hard.
- turning. It isn't smooth. It's turning... turning... turning.... BOOM!!! wheels are max turned... Make a donut keeping turning arrow pushed... Release arrow... And push it again. It isn't smooth.
- Start game, push turning arrow, wait a sec, push burnout. BOOM!!! - fastest 180 degree in the world. Shouldn't be.
- Cars can't start going up the slope of hill with up arrow, when start from the slope (sorry for my English...)
- Even car_buick is going too slow. No cojones in speeding category.
- You can't turn when you use view controls.
- I really like collisions system. It isn't "blocky"
- I don't remember any more...
Keep up the good work. You make me confident, that it isn't just a stupid game made in game maker.