[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
The Driver Syndicate - Project - Page 2 - Driver Madness

Information: We're currently in the process of upgrading our forums to be compatible with PHP 7.2 -- many features are still currently broken. Thank you for your patience!
General discussion for the DRIVER series.
The thing is, by the textures I've looked at the colors are defined by them being ran through a filter of some sort, because the only textures I've found in the extracted textures are the default color. So it is possible to do this, we would probably have to run the textures through our own filter.
I've successfully tested the new physics/dynamics, I really like achieved results and now it needs only assemble it with collision detection and new vehicle code then put it to the game.

Yep, vehicle colors will be adjustable and unique along with fixed

Only problem with damaged models that needs to be solved, i'm thinking about Flatout-like transitions...
Amazing work! This is great. I have a question - how to switch between the spawned cars (if that's available option), I couldn't figure it out :?

Also, why not use the original wheel model? I personally think it looks better (Y) The new one is a bit strange to me. Or supply us with both versions :wink:
Pretty impressive :) I like it, because as far it look to be more than another-indy-unfinished-project-of-type-hey-guys-I-make-a-game.

List of my suggestions:
- as far PSX release Buick looks to have finished handling configuration. However, still has some glitches
- when the car is moving slowly backwards and you press up arrow, it brakes slowly instead of starting going forward.
- high-speed jump upward looks weird. I think that car angle should be changing faster. Car shouldn't hit the ground with its rear bumper so hard.
- turning. It isn't smooth. It's turning... turning... turning.... BOOM!!! wheels are max turned... Make a donut keeping turning arrow pushed... Release arrow... And push it again. It isn't smooth.
- Start game, push turning arrow, wait a sec, push burnout. BOOM!!! - fastest 180 degree in the world. Shouldn't be.
- Cars can't start going up the slope of hill with up arrow, when start from the slope (sorry for my English...)
- Even car_buick is going too slow. No cojones in speeding category.
- You can't turn when you use view controls.
- I really like collisions system. It isn't "blocky"
- I don't remember any more...

Keep up the good work. You make me confident, that it isn't just a stupid game made in game maker.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-UjFqzjUA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Definitely worth your time programming this, having a blast breaking it's physics laws. (Y)
Suggested title? How about:
"Driver Dual-mix"
"Driver
Classics mix"
"Driver
The fan combined edition"
Thanks SOAP, It's always nice to play beta version of games (never played one before, this is my first!) and welcome car, you want to exit to the game menu, press ` to open the command console, and type g_car (vehicle name here) use the README file for the code names. For example:
g_car mini
g_car rio_bus
g_car dodge
Then load the game again (Y)
It will look like if you didn't get it: g_car buick
    [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
  • Page 2 of 11
  • 325 posts
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]