General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I was wondering, is anyone here a fan of Youtube Poop videos? Cause I love those videos. I always wanted to make one and I did. Now I plan on doing a Driver one.

Someone else actually did one of Driver 2:

:lol:

(I DIDN'T MAKE THIS.)
By max.thunder
:mrgreen:

"What is love" moment is great :lol:

I think that is a great idea, i would like to see it.

Good luck on that!!
By Badnick24
max.thunder wrote::mrgreen:

"What is love" moment is great :lol:

I think that is a great idea, i would like to see it.

Good luck on that!!
Thanks Ive been trying to get the thing done. Videos take up so much hard drive space though.
I made one ytp. Its on my Youtube channel (Badnick24). You can watch that if you want. Its not a Driver one though.
By Fireboyd78
Sounds like they used the Driver beta music from my video a couple times (notable one is where Tanner steps into the door and gets knocked out instantly, LOL)
By Badnick24
CarLuver69 wrote:Sounds like they used the Driver beta music from my video a couple times (notable one is where Tanner steps into the door and gets knocked out instantly, LOL)
Wait, I thought that was the regular San Francisco chase music? :?
By Fireboyd78
Here's how you can tell!

Normal music:

Beta music:

Play them one at a time and listen for about 7 seconds.
By PostalDude
The best parts of that vid...the El-Train interrogation, "It's okay....i'm gay!", "Caine is in Vasquez's anus!" and "I'm gonna pop your neck with my neck....hehehehehehehehehe"
Other honorable mentions are Jones saying bullsh**, Jericho going down in the elevator and shooting the 2 guys, and the car door slamming spam.
By Fireboyd78
Jericho going down the elevator was funny. The beat as he turns around is just too perfect.
By PostalDude
CarLuver69 wrote:Jericho going down the elevator was funny. The beat as he turns around is just too perfect.
And then the slo-mo gunshot and the high pitched, zoom-in-on-face "IT'S OKAY"...epic.
By Runo
HAHAHHAHAHA this actually made me LOL irl. I rarely laugh outloud over YTP's even though I freaking love 'em. :P

My favs were "It's okay... I'm gay" AHAHHAHA sounded so perfect, and the Ed quote ahaha, and "what is love" part HAHAHA.

There HAS To be made another DRIVER 2 ytp. :lol:

This one was perfect. :lol:
By Badnick24
Runo wrote:HAHAHHAHAHA this actually made me LOL irl. I rarely laugh outloud over YTP's even though I freaking love 'em. :P

My favs were "It's okay... I'm gay" AHAHHAHA sounded so perfect, and the Ed quote ahaha, and "what is love" part HAHAHA.

There HAS To be made another DRIVER 2 ytp. :lol:

This one was perfect. :lol:
Lol I'm working on a Driver poop. BUt its not focused on only Driver 2. Driv3r and Driver 4. I might add in DSF too. I don't know if mine will be as good though. I'm not a pro at ytps but I'm pretty good at sentence mixing though!

I think I'll upload a preview of what I have so far. :wink:
By Badnick24
I've uploaded a preview of the Youtube poop! Just a short little segment with Slink to show you. Its SEVERELY UNFINISHED THOUGH.

Video:

As for PostalDude, I'll see if I can get Stuntman on there :wink:
By max.thunder
"You're not looking good Slink" *Cookie face* LOL

The ending is epic :mrgreen:
By PostalDude
Badnick24 wrote:I've uploaded a preview of the Youtube poop! Just a short little segment with Slink to show you. Its SEVERELY UNFINISHED THOUGH.

Video:

Holy sh*t, this is gonna be funny as hell. :lol:
By Badnick24
PostalDude wrote:
Badnick24 wrote:I've uploaded a preview of the Youtube poop! Just a short little segment with Slink to show you. Its SEVERELY UNFINISHED THOUGH.

Video:

Thanks :D I threw in a very short scene from The Getaway game. Anyone remember when in the end where Nick Collins says "explain...F**KING EXPLAIN!?!?!"?

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble finding something I can do to Stuntman in the video. Got any ideas?
By PostalDude
Badnick24 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:

Video:

Thanks :D I threw in a very short scene from The Getaway game. Anyone remember when in the end where Nick Collins says "explain...F**KING EXPLAIN!?!?!"?

Also, I'm having a bit of trouble finding something I can do to Stuntman in the video. Got any ideas?
For Stuntman, try sentence mixing some of the trailers/CGI cutscenes, and doing the usual stuff(play forward, reverse, play forward with some video effect/ear rape)
Also, an ingame scene or 2 would be funny

With this, reverse, play forward, reverse, play forward fast, then play forward in slo-mo with the screen red with the audio gain turned up(ear rape) with the caption "MOTHERF*CKING BLAZER HORNS". :lol:
Also, I can provide you with some funny-ass SFX to use in your YTP(Angry Grandpa, Tourettes Guy, stuff like that) Want 'em?
By Badnick24
PostalDude wrote:
Badnick24 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:

Video:

For Stuntman, try sentence mixing some of the trailers/CGI cutscenes, and doing the usual stuff(play forward, reverse, play forward with some video effect/ear rape)
Also, an ingame scene or 2 would be funny

With this, reverse, play forward, reverse, play forward fast, then play forward in slo-mo with the screen red with the audio gain turned up(ear rape) with the caption "MOTHERF*CKING BLAZER HORNS". :lol:
Also, I can provide you with some funny-ass SFX to use in your YTP(Angry Grandpa, Tourettes Guy, stuff like that) Want 'em?
Lol no thanks I can get the sfx :) I can't really expand the project much more because I'm running out of space (and patience!). I also have to finish that movie I posted a month earlier.

I'll still see if I can add in the Stuntman though! It'd be just a short scene though. :D
By SO Remixer
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I made a Driver 2 YTP as well:
In my opinion it isn't as good as Badnick24's and KeeperOfTheBeans/Porridge's videos.
By cleone
ROFL WTF DID I JUST WATCH (first time I've seen this thread)
By Olanov
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:I'm gonna go to school today and SHOOSH everyone. Well, the school will be blown up. Ahaha
Your message was probably picked off by the FBI. If not, then they probably saw it now.

You see any black vans, sedans - you're boned.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]