General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By VAIMAHDO
I recorded the sound to my phone and put my phone under someone's backpack in the middle of the classroom, set it off to go off in one minute. xD Everyone was so confused. xD SHOOSH was a beautiful idea.
By Steerclear
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
These are hilarious! I've never attempted or even thought of making one before, but the other day when this thread picked up again, and the Driv3r one, I thought I'd give it a go. But, for Driver San Francisco of course! :) Hope you likey!
By VAIMAHDO
After.... Nevermind, it will give the secret away.. Anyway, I'm going to make what I call a "Dual Core" Youtube poop. I will explain it later when I literally develope it in late February or earily March. :D
By Steerclear
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:After.... Nevermind, it will give the secret away.. Anyway, I'm going to make what I call a "Dual Core" Youtube poop. I will explain it later when I literally develope it in late February or earily March. :D
Cool, looking forward to seeing it! :)
By gforeal
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Steerclear wrote:These are hilarious! I've never attempted or even thought of making one before, but the other day when this thread picked up again, and the Driv3r one, I thought I'd give it a go. But, for Driver San Francisco of course! :) Hope you likey!
Dude, that was so good! Freakin' hilarious with the Tanner & Jericho thing too, lol.
By Badnick24
I thought I was the only one who would ever make a YTP of the Driver games. So I'm glad to see there's some now!! :D

(Since we're on the topic of YTP, for those of you who haven't seen mine, here it is :) )
By Badnick24
SO Remixer wrote:Yo Badnick, you should come back to YouTube, I haven't seen you upload anything in ages!
Thanks! :D Sorry I've been busy! I can't think of what to upload lol. Creator's block I guess!

I was going to do another Driver ytp. Had a little bit of it done. Maybe I'll get around to that one day :wink:
By Steerclear
Badnick24 wrote:I thought I was the only one who would ever make a YTP of the Driver games. So I'm glad to see there's some now!! :D

(Since we're on the topic of YTP, for those of you who haven't seen mine, here it is :) )
Lol, yeah, watched it a while ago (and again just now) :D

Hope your creative block disappears soon!
By SO Remixer
Badnick24 wrote:
SO Remixer wrote:Yo Badnick, you should come back to YouTube, I haven't seen you upload anything in ages!
Thanks! :D Sorry I've been busy! I can't think of what to upload lol. Creator's block I guess!

I was going to do another Driver ytp. Had a little bit of it done. Maybe I'll get around to that one day :wink:
You could go back to using Dan VS (if those nazis that work for the HUB and YouTube don't flag you again) or you could try an entirely new source. I usually find a source I want to remix then I proceed to open it up in my editing program. I'll just screw around with it and usually from there ideas begin to come to me. Although sometimes I find inspiration to make videos and ideas for videos when I'm watching other people's videos. Imaperson, for example, inspires me to try new effects and editing techniques in my video.
(Example of Imaperson's work)
By Badnick24
Thanks guys :) In fact, you all just gave me an idea...

Lets do a Driver YTP collab! :D

Who's in? Lemme know! I have some clips of one I was gonna make. Maybe we can all put some clips together and make something really funny! Start creating!

@SO Remixer I'd love to do another Dan VS. ytp as well lol. My favorite show!
By SO Remixer
I'd be down with a Driver YTP collab, but I haven't had much time to make a real YTP in a while due to school and what not. If you want Badnick, I could announce this collab on the YouTube Poop Forum, that way we could get more entrants. But if I were to do that, I need to know some rules such as "how long should your entry be?" and the cut off date for submissions.
By Badnick24
SO Remixer wrote:I'd be down with a Driver YTP collab, but I haven't had much time to make a real YTP in a while due to school and what not. If you want Badnick, I could announce this collab on the YouTube Poop Forum, that way we could get more entrants. But if I were to do that, I need to know some rules such as "how long should your entry be?" and the cut off date for submissions.
Thanks! I'm not entirely sure yet as I've never held a collab. Hell, I've only made two of these ytp videos lol. I'll let you know! :)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]