General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By madness
Hello Everyone,

As you know I'm no longer active on these forums and am leaving behind the gaming community. But before I leave forever I recall people looking for Driver Downloads I used to have on the old site. I have many of these downloads lying around on old hard-drives before I delete everything I wanted to upload it here for all.

To upload these files I'm using uploading.com there is a 2month expiry period if the file doesn't receive any downloads.

Important Note: Please do not redistribute these files, once downloaded they stay on your computer. No re-uploading them or sharing them around as there is content from all sorts of people and once the file expires I don't want people to be able to access it in case there are any problems.

Feel Free to request any files and I'll hunt them down for you and add them to the list.
Also feel free to discuss any of the downloads in this thread, I'll be keeping an eye on it!

DOWNLOADS

DRIVER 3/VIDEOS
d3_video_TheFrenchGuy.wmv

more coming soon...
By max.thunder
Finally it's here, more than 2GB of stuff about Driver series.
I've put both languages in the post for some spanish fans
Madness, it would be great if you could put this downloads section in the main website.(If you like the stuff that i've posted)
If anyone have more stuff about Driver series i would appreciate it. So you can post more downloads here and you'll be credited here.
Some credits goes to: Driver Madness.net, Driver Dimension.com, Planet-Driver.de, Driver-4.com, IGN, Computer and Videogames, TheOldGamer, Driver2Vegas (Biscaynes)...

All the stuff is courtesy of Reflections Interactive and Ubisoft Reflections.
I don't have a purpose to obtain benefits of this material.
MUSIC /MÚSICA

DRIVER 1 SCORE (PSX)/Banda sonora de Driver 1(PlayStation)

DRIVER 2 SCORE/Banda sonora de Driver 2
BOTH COMPOSED BY Allister Brimble

Driver 2 - Music Inspired by the Game/Música de Driver 2

DRIV3R SCORE (composed by Rich Aitken & Marc Canham)/Banda sonora de Driv3r (compuesta por Rich Aitken & Marc Canham)

DRIVER PARALLEL LINES SOUNDTRACK (1978 ERA)/Música de Driver Parallel Lines (Época de 1978)

PICTURES/ FOTOS

Driver 1 (with covers, beta screenshots, vehicles and wallpapers)/(incluye portadas, fotos de la versión inicial del juego, vehículos y fondos de pantalla)

Driver 2 (with covers, beta screenshots and wallpapers)/(incluye portadas, fotos de la versión inicial del juego y fondos de pantalla)

Driv3r (with covers, beta screenshots, Reflections studio, run the gauntlet, concept art, renders, vehicles, wallpapers and more)(incluye portadas, fotos de la versión inicial del juego, vehículos, fondos de pantalla y mucho más)

Driver Parallel Lines (with covers, beta screenshots, vehicles, wallpapers, tokens and side jobs maps)/(incluye portadas, fotos de la versión inicial del juego, vehículos, fondos de pantalla, mapas y mucho más)

VIDEOS

Driver 1 (with trailers and commercials)/(con trailers y anuncios)

Driver 2 (with trailers and commercials)/(con trailers y anuncios)

Driv3r (with trailers commercials, Run The Gauntlet(with trailers and Making of), Making of (12 min version)/(con trailers, anuncios, un corto promocional, como se hizo el juego.)

Driver Parallel Lines (with trailers commercials, BETA intro, interviews, character profiles, crashes compilations and Making of)/(con trailers, anuncios, personajes, entrevistas, como se hizo el juego.)

EXTRA
Includes Driver Parallel Lines crack(play without CD), Driv3r font, Driv3r screensaver, Driv3r and Driver PL Official Prima eGuides, Driver Parallel Lines fansite Kit and Driver San Francisco fan Kit(incluye crack para Driver Parallel Lines, fuente de texto de Driv3r, salvapantallas de Driv3r, guías oficiales de Driv3r y Driver Parallel Lines, y kits para fanaticos de Driver San Francisco y Driver Parallel Lines

There are few bad quality videos, but as soon as i find better quality i'll post them here.

REPORT IF SOME LINKS ARE BROKEN OR WRONG
Last edited by max.thunder on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:46 am, edited 11 times in total.
By RacingFreak
Nice job!

BTW, you can always ask me to host them on Racing Madness (I still have around 6GB here - my site is one of the few providing model rips and soon and tools). I also will be making a Driver section, too 8)
By madness
TheOldGamer wrote:Racing Madness
Madness, lol :) I should have copyrighted it and made it propitiatory so I could sue you for millions 8)
And buy an awesome Porsche, Ford Mustang '67 and Lamborghini! Or do the responsible thing and bank it!
By RacingFreak
madness wrote:
TheOldGamer wrote:Racing Madness
Madness, lol :) I should have copyrighted it and made it propitiatory so I could sue you for millions 8)
And buy an awesome Porsche, Ford Mustang '67 and Lamborghini! Or do the responsible thing and bank it!
Lol. Where`s T.K. now? I wanna kill him (he inspired me doing another Madness fansite) :lol:
By madness
TheOldGamer wrote: Lol. Where`s T.K. now? I wanna kill him
now... now... hush puppy, lets not make that public, the authorities will be after us :o
Although Jericho will be back to save the day :) His good at shooting people in the back.
By T.K.
Uh...
>_>
<_<
*legs it*
By madness
T.K. wrote:*legs it*
Pow, shouldn't have turned your back.
Jericho Wins :D Now I got to modify you will so I get all your money.

Oh wait, you legged it backwards... your still alive. Damn!

Wonder what's next for the totally off-topic adventures.
By T.K.
Why'd you bold "will"? Because it's my actual name or what?
By T.K.
OH I just now noticed the typo that confused me.
"you" instead of "your"
By max.thunder
TheOldGamer wrote:Nice job!

BTW, you can always ask me to host them on Racing Madness (I still have around 6GB here - my site is one of the few providing model rips and soon and tools). I also will be making a Driver section, too 8)
Yeah, it's a good idea to host the files on Racing Madness because the files expire in 1 month and i want the files to be available all the time so all fans will be able to download them.

Also i'm going to buy 2 DVDs about DRIV3R, after that i'll try to extract the videos and upload them here and in YouTube
By RacingFreak
max.thunder wrote:
TheOldGamer wrote:Nice job!

Yeah, it's a good idea to host the files on Racing Madness because the files expire in 1 month and i want the files to be available all the time so all fans will be able to download them.

Also i'm going to buy 2 DVDs about DRIV3R, after that i'll try to extract the videos and upload them here and in YouTube
The maintenance on my host (http://zymic.com/) completed, so I need only to put them on the FTP Server. This weekend I plan download them from ADrive and upload. Do you agree?
By max.thunder
TheOldGamer wrote:The maintenance on my host (http://zymic.com/) completed, so I need only to put them on the FTP Server. This weekend I plan download them from ADrive and upload. Do you agree?
TOTALLY AGREE! :D
bb_42001 wrote:if anyone cares DM has UNLIMITED space.
if it isn't a problem for you it would be great to upload, hope that Reflections won't sue us for sharing their material
By bb_42001
the old gamer can put it on his or i can do it here, i can give someone a FTP to upload them to a certain spot as i will be away for work for the next week... so if you want it on DM who wants the FTP?

bb42001

Noodles

By RacingFreak
Okay, evrything is saved on my hard drive, just need to set-up the pages, and ready :wink:
I`ll add all the Driver related stuff, I have too, like cracks and patches.

BTW, I think it will be good also to have these here on DM I think. Not sure if how many years Zymic will be available as host. Hope it wouldn`t die soon.
By max.thunder
Ok, i just bought via Ebay a Run The Gauntlet DVD and the Driv3r I Guide DVD
I want to see what stuff you have, if you can post a link here, Thanks a lot man!, i appreciate it.
BB, if you want, upload the stuff on DM.
By max.thunder
Some credits goes to: Driver Madness.net, Driver Dimension.com, Planet-Driver.de, Driver-4.com, IGN, Computer and Videogames, TheOldGamer, Driver2Vegas...
To those who don't know who is Driver2Vegas, it's Biscaynes, it helped me a lot with some rare files about Driver series. This job wouldn't be possible with the collaboration of Biscaynes, he knows more about Driver and Driver 2 than me.
By max.thunder
bb_42001 wrote:ok, i will set upa ftp so you can both upload stuff.

FTP Username: downloads@drivermadness.net
Password: DMdownloads!2
FTP Server: ftp.drivermadness.net
FTP Server Port: 21
Quota: unlimited MB

ok, everyone upload using this FTP it will go to http://www.drivermadness.net/downloads
Man, i've tried to upload stuff there but it doesn't work (or maybe i don't know how to upload stuff on DM)
By RacingFreak
Try using FileZilla or other program like it.

PS
Weird, on FileZilla, it`s showing a response: "421 Sorry, cleartext sessions are not accepted on this server." :|
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Thx for updating those links. Finally high quality music files of the OST's
By Skylabh
Sorry for bumping this old topic, but any chances to have the download links work again ?
By max.thunder
You mean the one's I posted?
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]