General discussion for the DRIVER series.

Which Driver Game do you perfer?

Driver
19%
Driver 2
27%
Driver 3
42%
Driver: Parallel Lines
12%
By lh1
Registration Days Posts
which game,DRIV3R or DRIVER:Vegas? :?: :?: :?:
By madness
lh1 wrote:which game,DRIV3R or DRIVER:Vegas? :?: :?: :?:
Driver: Vegas is the one after DRIV3R, it kind of continues from DRIV3R however it just says things about turkish getting is heart running again so that's why he is in the next game, Driver: Vegas. So he defaintly is still alive, in the mobile game anyrate. However the mobile game probley will die since Atari and Glu Mobile ran the creation on the game however UBISOFT groups of with another mobile provider called "Gameloft" to make many mobile UBISOFT games so only time will tell if we'll see another mobile game.
By Sedans
spam spam spam
By Alberto
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Deleted deleted deleted :P
By Sedans
lol lol lol :P
By madness
That's the 3rd SPAM post i've deleted from this thread, they seem to target this one for some reason, anyways... I'll hopefully block guests from this area first and slowly get through to the rest.
By Alberto
madness wrote:That's the 3rd SPAM post i've deleted from this thread, they seem to target this one for some reason, anyways... I'll hopefully block guests from this area first and slowly get through to the rest.
I've deleted between 10-15 spam posts from this thread, maybe it's time to do something again spam :roll:
By Sedans
heh i already reported spam about 10-15 times
By Sedans
once again
By Sedans
reported
By Sedans
gotdamn reported once again
By Sedans
really dis sh*t is aggravating =(
By Sedans
srry for tha quad post and explicit content below/////////////////////////////////////////////////

GOTDAMN U DUMBMOTHA****** DO U EVA GIVE UP U PIECE OF S**T!!!!!!???????

ADMIN EDIT: Try to keep the language down. Also note that their paid to post spam like they do so that makes it quite hard to tackle when they are real people posting spam.
By Alberto
To reply to admin edit: I agree about keeping the language clean, i think there's no need to swear like that in this forum (i am not talking only about this thread), do not forget we have younger ppl registered here, mostly i dont think that swearing at a spambot will help, they are not human nor they will hear your complaining.
By Sedans
i have a bad temper:(
By madness
and following on from what "Alberto" said.
If they are real people, they probley want to make you angry...
So one simple solution, don't get angry.

It just might work.

Anyways, we do have youngsters present even at the age of 10 and I haven't checked but their are probley even people under the age of 10.

Anyways it's always a good idea to censor what your trying to write as our automatic censoring system isn't smart enough to pick up all the swear words and bad language.
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Jorge-Fonseca wrote:Driver 3

A - I love the gameplay take a ride mode

i lived in miami for a few years so it makes the place seem familiar, sorta

I dont have PL lines but idk, i just love driver 3 and dotn think anythings is better lol

i also love the cars

PS: gta sa is cool too and i wish the 2 games would be together (phyisics of cars from driver 3, gta style of gaming, driver 3's cutsceneses maybe story yet as long as gta 1, gta size and diversity of like planes and other stuff to do, and gta sa theme song! LOVE IT so much ) now that would pwn driver 3 xD yet idk i doubt they will merge :\
No offence, but Driver 3 sucks, Driver 2 wins.
By MikuMikuCookie
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Jorge-Fonseca wrote:Driver 3

A - I love the gameplay take a ride mode

i lived in miami for a few years so it makes the place seem familiar, sorta

I dont have PL lines but idk, i just love driver 3 and dotn think anythings is better lol

i also love the cars

PS: gta sa is cool too and i wish the 2 games would be together (phyisics of cars from driver 3, gta style of gaming, driver 3's cutsceneses maybe story yet as long as gta 1, gta size and diversity of like planes and other stuff to do, and gta sa theme song! LOVE IT so much ) now that would pwn driver 3 xD yet idk i doubt they will merge :\
No offence, but Driver 3 sucks, Driver 2 wins.

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4