General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By T.K.
I meant a Driver fanboy, you dip
By cleone
CJayC wrote:I meant a Driver fanboy, you dip
Big deal, DRIVER ROCKS!
By T.K.
Same thing with GTA fanboys:
"So what? GTA rocks!"
Think about that
By cleone
CJayC wrote:Same thing with GTA fanboys:
"So what? GTA rocks!"
Think about that
Big deal, you guys like Driver too! WE ARE ALL "FANBOYS"!
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
chrisl121212 wrote: WE ARE ALL "FANBOYS"!
Fanboy: Internet term used in the main to describe someone far beyond a simple fan. A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of whether it sucks or not. They also have an undying urge to sway everyone who does not think the same way towards their choice, and they often let their passion override social graces.

We are not fanboys as although we keep the faith, we do not preach that our way is the true way, yes we can slag off GTA with its repetitive killing and terrorising gameplay that makes even me cringe, but we do not (like your brother) attempt to suggest that their choice is invalid, ill-informed. or that it makes them a worse kind of person.
By T.K.
Srsly, most of us aren't fanboys, as we enjoy playing GTA, True Crime, etc.
By cleone
Driver of DOOM wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote: WE ARE ALL "FANBOYS"!
Fanboy: Internet term used in the main to describe someone far beyond a simple fan. A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture who is completely loyal to a game or company regardless of whether it sucks or not. They also have an undying urge to sway everyone who does not think the same way towards their choice, and they often let their passion override social graces.

We are not fanboys as although we keep the faith, we do not preach that our way is the true way, yes we can slag off GTA with its repetitive killing and terrorising gameplay that makes even me cringe, but we do not (like your brother) attempt to suggest that their choice is invalid, ill-informed. or that it makes them a worse kind of person.
I am NOT a geek in any way.
By T.K.
Yes, but you're a nerd.

:D
By cleone
CJayC wrote:Yes, but you're a nerd.

:D
I'm not a "nerd" either. :roll:
By T.K.
prove it
By cleone
CJayC wrote:prove it
Nerds don't get girls. I've had girls flirting with me.
By Driver of DOOM
Girls on the internet don't count Chris, nah, I'm just Joshing with ya;
chrisl121212 wrote:
Driver of DOOM wrote: A passionate fan of various elements of geek culture
I am NOT a geek in any way.
Surely we are all being a bit nerdy going on the web to discuss a video game, its pros and cons and the modification of it thus forth.
By PostalDude
CJayC wrote:I meant a Driver fanboy, you dip
@ Chris:

By Harlequin
chrisl121212 wrote:
CJayC wrote:prove it
Nerds don't get girls. I've had girls flirting with me.
...You aren't that bright, are you?

My ex's are probably two of the biggest nerds in Australia. Not necessarily the smartest guys around, but oh my god. Two days without a video game would have killed them both.
Girls like nerds, just not pathetic, sad loser nerds. Nerds with talent. And, no, finishing Driv3r in less than 48 hours is not a talent.

And I am not a fanboy. Not everyone here is a fanboy. Nyer. :lol:
By T.K.
Girls flirt with me constantly. And Harlequin, I call them "geeks"
Nerds, we be geniuses.

My talents: I'm a smooooooooooooth talker, but that's natural, and I don't even try. I know my way around a computer with ease. I'm just plain fun to be around. 8)
Oh, and I'm hilarious, and a hell of a good troll. People have to pay a fine just to look at my bridge.
By Harlequin
T.K. wrote:Girls flirt with me constantly. And Harlequin, I call them "geeks"
Nerds, we be geniuses.

My talents: I'm a smooooooooooooth talker, but that's natural, and I don't even try. I know my way around a computer with ease. I'm just plain fun to be around. 8)
Oh, and I'm hilarious, and a hell of a good troll. People have to pay a fine just to look at my bridge.
Lmfao! Epic, dude.

Touche on the geek vs Nerd debate. But the Nerds are the ones who'll be rich later on, so nerds are generally the better choice.

I, unfortunately, am a geek. I'm not 'book smart', I'm just smart. And a bit obsessive about certain things...

And a lot of talents people have come naturally. Artistic talents, like music and whatnot, tend to be natural... But I'm not an overly talented person. I'm just a freakshow. Lol
By T.K.
I'm booksmart and streetsmart.
Last edited by T.K. on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cleone
I'm not a nerd. I'm just an average teenager that rarely uses computers (I hate computers... especially this one).
Last edited by cleone on Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By cleone
PostalDude wrote:Hi Simmons.How are you?
BTW, my parents don't care if you are cyberbullying me anymore. If it is just one member, then they are cool with it. So, have fun you lousy bag of sh*t!
By T.K.
chrisl121212 wrote:I'm not a nerd. I'm just an average person who spends 5 minutes a month on making games.
I thought you didn't code.
Srsly, STOP contradicting yourself
By cleone
T.K. wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:I'm not a nerd. I'm just an average person who spends 5 minutes a month on making games.
What does that mean?!!!!!!!!!!
By T.K.
Contradictary
1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
2. To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.
By Sedans
PostalDude wrote:
I hope someone shoots you.You are a waste of air.
Dude...

So are your posts...
By Harlequin
chrisl121212 wrote:
T.K. wrote:
If I were you, I'd invest in a dictionary.

Boys and girls, time to cut it out. We all know that Chris spends far more time than he likes to think, but it doesn't mean you can take the piss out of him.
Suck it up, ladies.
By cleone
Harlequin wrote:Boys and girls, time to cut it out. We all know that Chris spends far more time than he likes to think, but it doesn't mean you can take the piss out of him.
Suck it up, ladies.
Could ya be a little more specific, Ms. Flame?
By Harlequin
chrisl121212 wrote:I'm not a nerd. I'm just an average teenager that rarely uses computers (I hate computers... especially this one).
...You're always on, that tells me that you don't use computers rarely. Rarely is once a month. Frequently is maybe once every two days, you, my little 'friend', use a computer more frequently than not.

And I was telling them to lay off, Chris. Should I not? Maybe in future I should just let them go at it.

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4