General discussion for the DRIVER series.
By cleone
Harlequin wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:I'm not a nerd. I'm just an average teenager that rarely uses computers (I hate computers... especially this one).
...You're always on, that tells me that you don't use computers rarely. Rarely is once a month. Frequently is maybe once every two days, you, my little 'friend', use a computer more frequently than not.

And I was telling them to lay off, Chris. Should I not? Maybe in future I should just let them go at it.
I'm not always on. Usually I'm only on at night... when I'm supposed to be doing research for school (fu*k school :roll: ). Anyways, I'M NOT A DAMN NERD! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT RAM IS!!!!!!
By T.K.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
By cleone
T.K. wrote:Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
Fine... I occasionally use the computer. It pisses me off alot so I try to avoid it. I ruins my day usually with its non stop errors. I get 100058028250948 task manager windows almost every day (I'm a dumb as* when it comes to computers):Image
By cleone
T.K. wrote:lol@doing that just for this pic
Huh? That picture is proof that computers piss me off and that I am a DUMB AS* WITH COMPUTERS!
By T.K.
T.K. wrote:Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
By cleone
chrisl121212 wrote:
T.K. wrote:lol@doing that just for this pic
Huh? That picture is proof that computers piss me off and that I am a DUMB AS* WITH COMPUTERS!
I'm just doing what you're doing. :roll:

Also, I have this problem too:

Now do you believe me?!
By T.K.
T.K. wrote:
By cleone
DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF MYSELF TO SHOW YOU I AM NOT A NERD?!!!!!!

EDIT: My parents will kill me if I do.
By T.K.
T.K. wrote:
T.K. wrote:
By cleone
Don't make me release the dark secret about D4 that will cause you guys to wanna kill me...
By T.K.
T.K. wrote:
T.K. wrote:
By cleone
QUIT SPAMMING!!!!!!!
By cleone
Jesus christmas.........
By Harlequin
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
chrisl121212 wrote:DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF MYSELF TO SHOW YOU I AM NOT A NERD?!!!!!!

EDIT: My parents will kill me if I do.
Um. Hi *waves*
You've seen a picture of me. Do I look like a nerd?
I'm gonna go with 'no' because none of you have seen me with my glasses on, so... Yeah. What you look like means nothing.

And the spam ends now.
By T.K.
chrisl121212 wrote:
Harlequin wrote:Boys and girls, time to cut it out. We all know that Chris spends far more time than he likes to think, but it doesn't mean you can take the piss out of him.
Suck it up, ladies.
Could ya be a little more specific, Ms. Flame?
That's not a flame, not even trolling. It's just the goddamn truth.

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4