Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
So I wanted access to Rio and Vegas because I got f***ing angry that my PS3 could not load further into a mission in Chicago, so I downloaded a Save FIle for a virtual memory card and it showed up, but I couldn't use it.

So then I stick the disc in the DVD tray and I see all the files and folders. I saw the folder "driver2", so I click it, and I have these other files and folders.

So, I'm in this file, never changed anything, just looking for the save data folder so I can mix them around to have the file I downloaded compatible with the game, and never found it.

However, in my adventure of rumaging, I find some .raw files, they were more commonly images, and they were (some) for the cars.

I tried to load them up and I just get a blank screen (black depends what image viewer you're using + operating system)

So, long unfortunate story short, I couldn't find the master that had Rio and Vegas locked. (if it even had a master)

I'll try Disc 2.
By Wheels
The second I put Disc 2 in the DVD tray I immediatley knew the files were the same.

Those master files are hidden somewhere...
By Wheels
f**k, they never got rid of you, did they?
By Wheels
But, have you ever (f***ing) heard of curiousness?
By Wheels
Oh, and uh...

I don't think you saw "my PS3 couldn't load further into a mission", did you? Wonderful.
By PostalDude
Wheels wrote:Oh, and uh...

I don't think you saw "my PS3 couldn't load further into a mission", did you? Wonderful.
Literally nothing in that post made sense. First you're talking about accessing the game files in the topic title, then you're talking about putting a virtual save for D2 on your PS3, then you're talking about trying to open game files again. :lol:
Last edited by PostalDude on Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Olanov
Sedans wrote:lmao such a loving and caring community.
It's pretty easy to not explode into a rage, but I'm not here to argue who's right and who's wrong on that. That's for the moderators if one's called. Still, it's common internet etiquette not to double post or more.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:Nice triple post, dude. Edit button isn't far away.
That's like saying PostalDude can go f**k off for once.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:
If you got a problem with people, contact moderation. You shouldn't jump the gun - it won't make your case any more convincing.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:
If you got a problem with people, contact moderation. You shouldn't jump the gun - it won't make your case any more convincing.
Already did. Moderation doesn't seem to give a flying f**k.
By Olanov
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:
I can see how that's an issue. :I
By Sedans
who are the moderators here anyway? I know carluver. he doesn't seem to be online a lot anymore.
By Wheels
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:
Olanov wrote:
Wheels wrote:
I can see how that's an issue. :I
I blame people like you.
By Wheels
I ask you the same, but like you: don't listen. So I'm about to do the same. Nice try f**kwang.
By Wheels
My own creation.
By Sedans
Well, that escalated quickly,,

Wheels, have you tried putting a bit more time and effort into actually properly describing exactly what you want? If you tried a bit harder to make yourself clear, maybe you could avoid things like this. At this point, this thread has nothing to do with what you were originally talking about, and is more like a flame-fest. ..
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]