Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By Runo
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
CORONET wrote:
Runo wrote:
CORONET wrote:
5.jpg
The left car have the secret color
Wow!! You found a black version of my favorite car ingame! Extremely good find ^^

Thank you sooo much :D

It looks so badass in black. It's a secret color!

Now where to find the black colored car? was it in a mission? :o

----- EDIT:
I was doing the mission "Leave Chicago" and saw a red car #1 driving... it's real.. now the question is, is it findable in Take-A-Ride???
There is no mission with that color and I wanted to go check on multiplayer, but the game crash :x

BTW the car its a Ford Corcel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Corcel

and am looking for the red color of the car 1 (Oldsmobile 442)
I see, so the Black color is a unused one, thank you and congrats with the find! :D
I wish they had put the black color in Take-A-Ride :(

But it's fun finding stuff like this. :)

Red car in Rain in the ps1.
By CORONET
Registration Days Posts Avatar
2.jpg
A brown Dodge Tradesman
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Runo
CORONET wrote:
2.jpg
A brown Dodge Tradesman
Yeah!! Awesome, I saw that in the mission "Leaving Chicago" also, is it in Take-A-Ride?
By CORONET
Yeah, but only with cheats

The red 442
H.jpg
And the blue Challenger
8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Runo
CORONET wrote:Yeah, but only with cheats

The red 442
H.jpg
And the blue Challenger
8.jpg
Wow, I saw the Red 442 in Take-A-Ride at night but it seems to be reaaaally rare.. and not often popping up because the first time I just couldn't find it.

The Blue challenger was however in a mission only wasn't it?
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Blue challenger's textures can be found in savestates if I remember correctly.
By Runo
0takumetalheadgamer wrote:Blue challenger's textures can be found in savestates if I remember correctly.
Hmm, I see.

It atleast can't be found in Take-A-Ride. :/

I only see purple ones. :(
By Runo
CORONET wrote:Go to driving games > quick chase >las vegas
Thank you so much :3 I love the challenger in blue, it looks epic in black, blue and purple :D

How about the big blue SUV does it have a 2nd color O.o?
By Runo
PrototypeDriver wrote:It actually doesn't... I tried that but the color is like the mar got in a very very dirty mud location
oh cool, is it blueish? can you post a screenshot? :D
By PrototypeDriver
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
Runo wrote:
PrototypeDriver wrote:It actually doesn't... I tried that but the color is like the mar got in a very very dirty mud location
Sorry man but I can't, my PC is broken, and Driver 2 isn't in it :|
But it was kind of a green mud
By Runo
PrototypeDriver wrote:
Runo wrote:
Sorry man but I can't, my PC is broken, and Driver 2 isn't in it :|
But it was kind of a green mud
Thanks anyway man :(

And ah, a secret color :o.
By CORONET
9.jpg
O.jpg
They are beautiful cars
By Runo
CORONET wrote:
9.jpg
O.jpg
They are beautiful cars
They indeed are, also looking good in purple.

Shame it's a unused color. :(
RIP

Thanks btw coronet, keep it up. :)
By Runo
gamersin wrote:Nice finds. I was only aware of the grey cars in havana until I saw these.

I remember replaying the mission "to the docks" over and over just so I could drive the grey car that spawns near the ferry. :specialdriver:
Thanks man, I totally didn't expect the black "Skoda" (corcel) in Rio and the purple cars in LV, it seems to be a similar theme with the LV cars, atleast 2-3 cars have the unused purple color.
Really weird, why did they skip purple and gray being on cars in LV & Havana? :/

And haha, I remember before this I only knew about the gray car in the havana chase and the gray car in the missions. :P

Thnx for posting btw, legend.
By gamersin
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:Nice finds. I was only aware of the grey cars in havana until I saw these.

I remember replaying the mission "to the docks" over and over just so I could drive the grey car that spawns near the ferry. :specialdriver:
Thanks man, I totally didn't expect the black "Skoda" (corcel) in Rio and the purple cars in LV, it seems to be a similar theme with the LV cars, atleast 2-3 cars have the unused purple color.
Really weird, why did they skip purple and gray being on cars in LV & Havana? :/

And haha, I remember before this I only knew about the gray car in the havana chase and the gray car in the missions. :P

Some of the hidden colours may only be for story purposes as some can only be seen in undercover. Thats all I can think of. :) It could also be how they distinguish the player and story characters from civilians.
By Runo
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:

Some of the hidden colours may only be for story purposes as some can only be seen in undercover. Thats all I can think of. :) It could also be how they distinguish the player and story characters from civilians.
Ah, yeah, that's true.

Players do have to distinguish the criminals from the civilians. :P
By CORONET
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:

Ah, yeah, that's true.

The grey cars appear in the quick getaways, check them out.
By Runo
CORONET wrote:
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:

Ah, yeah, that's true.

The grey cars appear in the quick getaways, check them out.
Was going to do that but the unknown old'ish Television my Family has had since around 1990-1992, has gone black and white, it seems, forever. :(
I will have to try it when I get another telly. :(
By Runo
CORONET wrote:Did you know a thing called emulator?
Yes, I have a great emulator. But sometimes, neither work, not the TV, not the emulator. Nothing. :(

It's just my bad luck. :(
By Runo
Updated OP.

I just found a red mercedes driving around in Quick Getaway, I tried to find it in Take-A-Ride (in one myself, the starting car.) without any luck. Also added a screeny of the Red mercedes traffic version.
By Fireboyd78
I found these orphaned attachments, they were never posted but looks like they belong in this thread. If anyone wants to claim them, let me know.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
By Runo
CarLuver69 wrote:I found these orphaned attachments, they were never posted but looks like they belong in this thread. If anyone wants to claim them, let me know.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Wow cool, I don't remember a purple truck, Thanks CarLuver69! And thanks to whoever was going to upload these - It was probably CORONET.
And yup, the do belong here. :)

Not by me atleast.
By CORONET
CarLuver69 wrote:I found these orphaned attachments, they were never posted but looks like they belong in this thread. If anyone wants to claim them, let me know.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
those pics are mine, that yellow car is a civilian cop, i remember when i make the screen capture, the civcopcar cheat was activated
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]