Discussion for Driver 2: Back on the Streets [EU] / Driver 2: The Wheelman is Back [US] (2000)
By Runo
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
gamersin wrote:Runo, can you compile a full list of every unused colour? I'll need it for a video i'm making :)
Not a problem dude, I'll get going on it. :) I'll send you it in PM what is used and unused.
By CORONET
Registration Days Posts Avatar
CarLuver69 wrote:Where did you plan on posting them?
Had thought post them here
By gamersin
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:Runo, can you compile a full list of every unused colour? I'll need it for a video i'm making :)
Not a problem dude, I'll get going on it. :) I'll send you it in PM what is used and unused.
Can you approve of these colours being hidden/unused? I don't play much of Vegas and Rio. :)

I had to archive the screenshots and upload them here as I'm having trouble uploading them to my MediaFire account.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Runo
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:
Can you approve of these colours being hidden/unused? I don't play much of Vegas and Rio. :)

I had to archive the screenshots and upload them here as I'm having trouble uploading them to my MediaFire account.
Oooh, thank you for the findings! Cool!

Yup, they gray colors on both cars are unused. :)
but the Vegas orange/red are not unused, I parked them up next to each other in Ghost Town the other day and noticed the differance! thanks for noticing tho ;)
By gamersin
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:

but the Vegas orange/red are not unused, I parked them up next to each other in Ghost Town the other day and noticed the differance! thanks for noticing tho ;)
Thanks! :D I can begin editing my video now :)
By Runo
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:
gamersin wrote:
Runo wrote:

Thanks! :D I can begin editing my video now :)
Wait, I just noticed that it's just the gray color on the pickup that is unused, sorry! You can find the gray thunderbird driving in take-a-ride, my mistake. :P
By Fireboyd78
I think Chicago is actually pretty "finished" if you know what I mean. There doesn't really seem to be any unused colors, considering I've seen all of them during gameplay (except the ugly colors you get when you're in take a ride).
By Runo
gamersin wrote::lol: Thanks. Just to be sure, i'm not missing anything in Chicago am I? I don't have anything recorded for Chicago.
Nope, unless you see anything in a Chicago mission, Chicago colors are the ones I listed and I saw none unused unless one can use a car-color modifier code in chicago, then you could see each color in chicago. . :)

But I don't have that kind of code, so I can't find any unused ones. :D
By Runo
Really cool video, thanks for the help everyone! ;)

The purple colors should have been ingame, and the black Corcel in rio, it's just so badass! 8)
By CORONET
Runo wrote:Really cool video, thanks for the help everyone! ;)

The purple colors should have been ingame, and the black Corcel in rio, it's just so badass! 8)
Remember that I was the one who found him :wink:
if you are interested in playing with those colors PM me, I'll show you how to put gameshark codes in a emulator
By Runo
CORONET wrote:

if you are interested in playing with those colors PM me, I'll show you how to put gameshark codes in a emulator
Yeah that would be awesome. :D please show me man.

And yes, I know you found it... that's why I said "thanks for the help" ;) let's not argue about who found what.
By gamersin
RacingFreak wrote:Anyone having savestates while playing with hidden/secret colours or stuff?
You won't need a savestate for the hidden colours, the palette should be available without using the codes. :)
Runo wrote:
CORONET wrote:

Yeah that would be awesome. :D please show me man.

And yes, I know you found it... that's why I said "thanks for the help" ;) let's not argue about who found what.
:lol: Don't worry, I've credited both of you in the description.
By Runo
I updated the OP with an color gamersin found! Thank you. :) I also added a link to your vid in the op. ;)

Thanks coronet, you made this possible. :D
By CORONET
Runo wrote:I updated the OP with an color gamersin found! Thank you. :) I also added a link to your vid in the op. ;)

Thanks coronet, you made this possible. :D
And you too runo, now i want to pass some cars of d2 to d1, i'm starting with the oldsmobile 442, i got the texture and i modified the buick model but i cant export the model in the milkshape
I hope to fix it soon
BTW later I'll send you the PM
By gamersin
Big thanks to everyone who took part. :)

BTW, there isn't an unused colour for car 2 in Chicago. The mystery colour was just another shade of gray that you can encounter in Take a Ride.

I'll post my colour findings for Driver 1 later :)
By Runo
gamersin wrote:Big thanks to everyone who took part. :)

BTW, there isn't an unused colour for car 2 in Chicago. The mystery colour was just another shade of gray that you can encounter in Take a Ride.

I'll post my colour findings for Driver 1 later :)
Big thanks to you too. ;)

Also, regarding the red car in Rio, It's just Rare, not unused, It seems to be hard to find sometimes, I've often gone into T.A.R and not seen a single one but it still can be found in T.A.R.
By JackRourke343
I renember that, sometimes, using the "Secret color" code, some traffic cars will change its color.

Example:

I choosed the Challenger. Activate the code, and cruising around, found another blue Challenger.
By Runo
JackRourke343 wrote:I renember that, sometimes, using the "Secret color" code, some traffic cars will change its color.

Example:

I choosed the Challenger. Activate the code, and cruising around, found another blue Challenger.
oooh, that's really cool!

Thanks for sharing that trick to get unused colors to appear. 8)
By JackRourke343
Here's the pictures. Look the grey Coronet.

Also, I saw a grey Chevrolet, but I was slow and I didn't take a photo

*Warning!! Sometimes, the civilian cars also have a texture bug, like this cop

By gamersin
JackRourke343 wrote:Here's the pictures. Look the grey Coronet.

It's because you changed your car since you used the colour modifier.

The car that you begin with becomes a civilian car once abandoned. That why you're having random encounters with cars with an odd colour. :)
By JackRourke343
gamersin wrote:
JackRourke343 wrote:Here's the pictures. Look the grey Coronet.

It's because you changed your car since you used the colour modifier.

The car that you begin with becomes a civilian car once abandoned. That why you're having random encounters with cars with an odd colour. :)
I didn't know, thanks. But I found some cars when driving a grey one, thats weird...

Anyway, it can be another opportunity to use another :D
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]