This is one of the Official Forums for the DPL-List. All chat to do with the DPL-List will be found in here.
By madness
The DPL-List is a website designed to give you all the information you need about Driver: Parallel Lines you could say it's like a FAQ for a game only more advanced with lots more detail about the game.

Now you may have seen that DPL-List topic on the Atari Forums under the Driver: Parallel Lines forums. This also kinda explains what it is. The DPL-List is an idea origionaly from a user on atari forums and here at driver madness called "Comero" and is also known as Paul. Paul origonaly started up the idea and created a small website up for it at freewebs the site can be seen by clicking here.

After seeing that site I took a look at it and the site did seems quite dull mainly because freewebs is really kinda crap. So I talked to Paul and I decided to build him a professional site for the DPL-List. That professional that some companies would pay one $3000 to do a job that good.

Overtime I slowly continued on this new DPL-List site, I found a few issues which slowed me down in the coding and School and other things also got in the way.

Finally I'm getting near the end to the stage where I can release the dpl-list although there is still a lot to be done.

Currently Paul has givin up with the dpl-list since it is a hard job and I don't blame him, it is hard by the amount of information we put on that website and there is still alot more to go so I've decided to continue the rest as I never wanted to stop this project since We have worked so hard on it.

Which brings me here to tell you some of the many feature this site will have.

The DPL-List will include
-All the basic controlls of the game

-A Streamable Intro into the game without purchasing the game.

-A complete list of vehicles and every single piece of information you'll need to master each and everyone of the cars.

-A complete list of all the weapons to completly master each and everyone of them.

-A complete list of all the Characters and infromation on all their backgrounds so you can get to know everysingle thing about them all.

-A complete list of all the "FMV Transcripts" so if you miss a word in the FMV you can check it up in here and find out what you missed or simply see what happends in the rest of the storyline if you simply just give up.

-A complete list of all the Missions and information showing you how to complete each and everyone of them.

-A FMV section to get a dose of what your in for, as this shows a bit of some of the fmv's just to give you a small taste.

-A complete list of all the side jobs and secret hints and tips showing you how to easily finish and complete them all.

-A complete list of every song in the game including samples of the songs and the full tracks for all the tracks which never needed to be licenced.

-A complete Goodies Guide giving you eveysingle cheat and showing you how to use them all with demonstration videos.

-A 100 tokens detailed map with at least 3 pictures showing you how to find each individual token.

-A City Tour comparing the real New York with Driver: Parallel Lines. This city tour also shows many popular destinations of both Driver: Parallel Lines and in the real New York City.

-A Map where you can explorer the real New York city and compare the real map with the ingame map. Here you can find maps and satelight pictures of the real new york city.

-A Photo Album showing everysingle Official Driver: Parallel Lines screenshot and a unofficial section for user created submitted screenshots.

-A Saved Games section where you can download complete saved games for Driver: Parallel Lines and load them onto your PS2 Memory Card or your XBOX's Memory Card or HDD.

-A guestbook where users can tell us what they think about this big wonderful website.

-Forums which will be linked to these forums over here, although I was going to keep these forums seperate.

-A Polls system where you can vote for many particular things in Parallel Lines and you can give everyone else your opionion on certain things in the Driver: Parallel Lines game.

-A Extra long credits to everyone who has support the dpl-list project and for all the tiny pieces of information used and not to forget the oriongal creator Paul and Me the website creator and the editor now.

So basicly DPL-List stands for Driver: Parallel Lines List and the List part really just means everything to do with parallel lines, it's really just a better word than FAQ and FAQ was already used on the forums as information about the upcoming Driver game, Driver: Parallel Lines.

This website should be available here at driver madness soon.
Release Date: 18 March 2007
Next Update: Unknown
Link: http://www.dpl-list.drivermadness.net
Regards,
Driver Madness
Last edited by madness on Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By cars358
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
thanks? :shock:
By Sedans
link doesnt work for me, is there a typo or something
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
works 4 me,takes a while though
By madness
yeah, the site is pretty complicated... there is over 1000 menu items which have to loaded, which I have found to be an issue especially when people wish to navigate between page and page pretty quickly.

So I'm starting to think about some possible improvements, however make note that it used to be a lot worse.

As I set a fix to fix it but it's still pretty slow.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
you should stop that and make a minigame!!!!!!!!!
By madness
I'll just try on work on things as they come... basically I'm making a thread know which enables people to tell me things I have forgotten to do so I can edit the first post as a to do list for me :P
By Sedans
hey yo when get a chance u and i still kneed 2 talk about that 3D game, do u have a pro- ....er...umm...Nevermind, jus PM ,e
By madness
Sedans wrote:hey yo when get a chance u and i still kneed 2 talk about that 3D game, do u have a pro- ....er...umm...Nevermind, jus PM ,e
pm is better instead of going offtopic, try to refrain your self fro future topic changes like this one.

If so please make a post in the General Section instead of rapidly changing the subject we where originally talking about.
By Tailhappy
Registration Days
Any idea when the new list will be back up? There's a few side missions missing from the old list's map that I cannot find.
By madness
Tailhappy wrote:Any idea when the new list will be back up? There's a few side missions missing from the old list's map that I cannot find.
Our entire site move and all the old links are remaining in the forums so the new link is http://dpl-list.drivermadness.net if you wish to visit the site.

Sadly I haven't been able to update it recently, and I'm not sure if I should worry about it, it's very time consuming.
By Coyote
Yeh, they are about 20 or 30 car wich are not on the list… lol
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]