Vote for many "Driver Related" things in here :)

Beaten the President's Run?

Yes, without cheating
88%
Yes, but I cheated
6%
No
6%
I...I don't remember...
No votes
0%
By T.K.
Ah yes, the only mission worse than the garage training session in the original Driver.

Honestly, I STILL can't get past the garage part.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
such an awesome mission hahaha, i played the game so much....so when i eventually got to the mission i completed it in 1 go :) 1 thing i used was i always kept on the footpath or side of the roads. I still use this now in driver SF when playing tag on multiplayer.
By Olanov
Sure did! It was harder back when I tried beating it as a kid but nowdays it's a whole lot easier. Same with the garage missions. I can beat it on the first try unlike as a kid. :D
By 0takumetalhead
After you've played 'Chase the Gunman' in Driver 2, you'll notice how piss easy 'The Presidents Run' is in comparison.
The Interview is easy when you know your moves, still have a saved replay on my PS3 of me finishing it in 30 seconds (Dev time).
By max.thunder
Yeah, Chase the Gunman is very hard, although it can be completed overtaking the car and braking in front of him.

I also found very hard the mission where you chase Lenny's helicopter, the last zig zag turns were almost impossible since the helicopter started to go more faster.
By 0takumetalhead
max.thunder wrote:Yeah, Chase the Gunman is very hard, although it can be completed overtaking the car and braking in front of him.

I also found very hard the mission where you chase Lenny's helicopter, the last zig zag turns were almost impossible since the helicopter started to go more faster.
Cars you need to chase ALWAYS have some form of solid granit car in 2. They'll knock you out of their way most of the time, never got that to work personally. Did manage to drive the CPU of the cliff though in 'Chase the Gunman'.
By Fab2cent
its funny how most people complain about driver being to hard of a game :lol: that's part of the reason i love it, all these missions are brilliant.
By 0takumetalhead
Fab2cent wrote:its funny how most people complain about driver being to hard of a game :lol: that's part of the reason i love it, all these missions are brilliant.
Driver is a bit unforgiving, Driver 2 is just masochistic with it's difficulty level skyrocketing once or twice per city, 'Chase the Gunman' being downright broken: incosistent timer and solid granit car on the CPU combined with heavy lag.

There's a diffirence between hard and unfair.
By VAIMAHDO
Put a pole of have you beaten Driver 2 withought cheating? xD Well the game was perfect for me, it was challanging but I could complete each task. :D
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Put a poll of have you beaten Driver 2 without cheating?
lol
just
wow
there is no way to cheat through the story with like, official cheats. (inb4 gameshark and action replay)
Yeah I was reffering to game shark codes..
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:
Fab2cent wrote:Why are we trying to scare away new members :roll:
Because stupidity. If you tolerate stupidity, your site turns into an autismfest like GTAForums or Reddit.
So you take me as an idiot? Well then you must be a freaking Image
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:>doubleposting
thanks for proving my point
Awww look our Image Has stated the obvious, how cute. Why do you pick on me huh? Just because of the date when I joined? The way I talk? The way I think? Just because I don't meet YOUR standards doesn't mean you have to correct me all the time.
By PostalDude
DoRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
Awww look our Image Has stated the obvious, how cute. Why do you pick on me huh? Just because of the date when I joined? The way I talk? The way I think? Just because I don't meet YOUR standards doesn't mean you have to correct me all the time.
seriously just shut up, you're embarrassing yourself lmao.
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:
DoRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
So why are you picking on me?..
By PostalDude
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:
DoRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
let's see
>doubleposting
>spelling errors
>asking questions that've been answered already and could be found with the search function
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
PostalDude wrote:
DoRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:
let's see
>doubleposting
>spelling errors
>asking questions that've been answered already and could be found with the search function
So all you do is follow me around seeing what I do wrong... REALITY CHECK BUDDY, no one cares...
By Fab2cent
postal dude, no offence but, maybe you should grow up and stop being a b*t*h online.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]