Vote for many "Driver Related" things in here :)

Favorite Non-Canon Driver Game?

Driver: LA Undercover
No votes
0%
Driver: Vegas
No votes
0%
Driver 76
80%
Driver: Renegade 3D
No votes
0%
Driver: San Francisco [Wii]
20%
By Fireboyd78
Poll idea by Badnick24.

What Driver game that didn't affect the main storyline was your favorite?
Only played Driver LA Undercover and Vegas. In my opinion Driver 76 is the best.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Add DSF for Wii to the poll. That's my pick imo :D
By Fireboyd78
helegad wrote:Why is Driver '76 non-canon? It was a prequel to Parallel Lines.
Because it was a spin-off story that expanded upon the character of Ray from Driver Parallel Lines, just as how Driver: LA Undercover and Driver: Vegas elaborate further upon DRIV3R's storyline and about the stolen cars from Russia and stuff. Driver 76, the way I look at it, is not part of the "Driver" story arc that consists of the major console releases we've seen.
By Badnick24
Steerclear wrote:I've never played any of the Driver games on this poll, Driver San Francisco for the Wii looked alright, anyone think I should buy it?
Yeah I think it's worth it. I loved it. The story's pretty cool and the graphics aren't too bad (it's supposed to look like a 70's comic book). You can play as Tanner, Jones, and Caine too. I think its pretty good!

BTW If you have a DS, you can go to download play while playing on the Wii game and set up road blocks, clear felony, etc. :D
By Steerclear
Badnick24 wrote:
Steerclear wrote:I've never played any of the Driver games on this poll, Driver San Francisco for the Wii looked alright, anyone think I should buy it?
Yeah I think it's worth it. I loved it. The story's pretty cool and the graphics aren't too bad (it's supposed to look like a 70's comic book). You can play as Tanner, Jones, and Caine too. I think its pretty good!

BTW If you have a DS, you can go to download play while playing on the Wii game and set up road blocks, clear felony, etc. :D
Sounds interesting, I'll keep a look out for the next time I go to a games shop, thanks.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Badnick24 wrote:

In the wii game cant u shove other cars? because if so i played it at my friends house for like 2 hours and i thought it was gonna be really bad but it was surprisingly good :D
By Coyote
Hmm I believe it's going to be Driver 76 for me, but then again, I never played Renegade 3D or DSF Wii and DSF Wii does look good at some points :) Imagine we could rip the Wii city (San Francisco) and then mix it with all cars from Stuntman, and Driver 3, DPL, and also mix it with all guns from Driver 3 - DPL :)

One weird thing I noticed is that COP: The Recruit and Driver: Renegade use the same city (New York from DPL), they really recycle their ideas a bit too much, they could have taken a city from another Driver for one of both games :P
By Badnick24
Coyote wrote:Hmm I believe it's going to be Driver 76 for me, but then again, I never played Renegade 3D or DSF Wii and DSF Wii does look good at some points :) Imagine we could rip the Wii city (San Francisco) and then mix it with all cars from Stuntman, and Driver 3, DPL, and also mix it with all guns from Driver 3 - DPL :)

One weird thing I noticed is that COP: The Recruit and Driver: Renegade use the same city (New York from DPL), they really recycle their ideas a bit too much, they could have taken a city from another Driver for one of both games :P
Yeah. Most-if not all-of Renegade is recycled from COP. It's made by VD-Dev, a budget developer.

Also, how do you think it'd be possible to rip that city? To me, that sounds impossible. :shock:
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]