Discussion for Driver: San Francisco (2011)
I've never actually played the game, but I looked at a list of all the cars and thought these were pretty awesome.:

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.

Post edited by Skylabh.

And this last one reminds me of DRIV3R :)

Post edited by Skylabh.
Everyday American domestics like the Neon, Crown Vic, Blazer, Impala and Towncar. I dig the Torino and El Camino because of the Ansen Sprint slotted mag wheels, and the Jeep Wrangler because of the 80's American Racing wheels on it. Modern Eurotrash sports cars are a no-go.
Annnnd the ASYMS and Monaco squad car too of course.
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Hmm does anyone know about how many faces make up an average car in Driver SF?
A lot.
Ahahha I know PostalDude. But I'm actually asking for specifics. Someone could always use a ripping tool to see.
Olanov wrote:Nothin' but the Dodge Monaco.

I hate majority of the modern cars in Driver, sports cars mainly. Although, sure old cars all fit me.
I wish we could someway keep the movie challenges era, i like it a lot.

In my opinion there's no best car in DSF since there are cars for different needs, only one car can't do the right job. But as for crusining around i prefer classics. I wish I could remove those Corvettes since chases in slower vehicles get annoying because they crash you from behind everytime.
max.thunder wrote:
Olanov wrote:Nothin' but the Dodge Monaco.

I hate majority of the modern cars in Driver, sports cars mainly. Although, sure old cars all fit me.
I wish we could someway keep the movie challenges era, i like it a lot.

In my opinion there's no best car in DSF since there are cars for different needs, only one car can't do the right job. But as for crusining around i prefer classics. I wish I could remove those Corvettes since chases in slower vehicles get annoying because they crash you from behind everytime.
You can, with Jan's mods. :P
It would be hilarious to mod DRIV3R police cars into Driver SF with some of their original survival mode code, but set DRIV3R's police cars to think that DRIVER SF police cars are the player! xD It would be hilarious and helpful. I should try that when I get really deep into programing :D
Olanov wrote:I hate majority of the modern cars in Driver, sports cars mainly. Although, sure old cars all fit me.
In this case, I am your opposite. I prefer mostly the modern cars, namely the Ford GT, McLaren F1 and the Lamborghini Murciélago. The only 'old' car I have a taste for is the Lamborghini Diablo, which probably isn't that old. (I could be wrong, though) I dislike cars with low acceleration, specifically some of the muscle cars(i.e. Charger SRT8) and Tanner's challenger(I'm looking at you, Survival challenge).

But I actually had been wondering; which car in the game has good handling and braking, while still being able to retain a great acceleration and top speed? And of course not be drift-crazy. I'm not asking for a car that excels in all of these stats(such car would be overpowered anyway), I'm just wondering which car seems to be good in all these.
Private Tadpole wrote:
Olanov wrote:I hate majority of the modern cars in Driver, sports cars mainly. Although, sure old cars all fit me.
In this case, I am your opposite. I prefer mostly the modern cars, namely the Ford GT, McLaren F1 and the Lamborghini Murciélago. The only 'old' car I have a taste for is the Lamborghini Diablo, which probably isn't that old.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
hahah i like the modern cars 2!! the way they drift plus have insane speeds is awesome, but still tanners car (and all the old cars) are fun to drive
By Olanov
The only modern cars I enjoy are the Crown Vics, Taurus, the pick ups, Lincoln Town car and the ASYM's. Even the Impalas, so normal cars basically. Couldn't care less for any of the sports cars.
You know why here some prefer sports car and i agree with them, DSF has a bad perception of speed, i mean going at 100 MPH feels like 60MPH or even less. You can only get a good perception of speed in super cars at high speeds, the same perception should have been going in the Challenger at 120MPH to make it more realistic.
I agree, max. I once drove a Ford GT I recently bought at 210 mph. Felt like 70 mph.
PostalDude wrote:Image
Hey, it's just my opinion. At least I haven't said the old cars suck.

...but I have to admit it, I like the appearances of the Mustang Mach 1, the Countach and the DeLorean DMC-12. Performance-wise, though, the Diablo is still my favourite.

I think the only old car I hate is the Monaco. All these times when the police Monaco with high mass rams me into a wall with complete ease and when I am locked into oncomming(where if I steer the car loses stability), I am at mercy of a fellow Monaco driver who often never turns around. I don't know why, but in my game it seems that Monaco drivers are just idiots compared to drivers of other cars. They can't see the danger of a car heading for them.

Although I have to admit that some other cars' drivers are equally idiotic as well. And that it's my fault for driving at 100mph at a crowded street with a drift4life car(i.e. Zonda Cinque).
By Olanov
Private Tadpole wrote:I think the only old car I hate is the Monaco. All these times when the police Monaco with high mass rams me into a wall with complete ease and when I am locked into oncomming(where if I steer the car loses stability), I am at mercy of a fellow Monaco driver who often never turns around. I don't know why, but in my game it seems that Monaco drivers are just idiots compared to drivers of other cars..
That's plain and simple coincidence though. The AI in DSF is fucked to begin with.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]