Oh yeah? Who's laughing now?
VAIMAHDO wrote:You still gave me MLG airhorns and screams. You just can't accept the fact that I ended this, can you? You just have to win, you just have to get the last word in.

apparently you missed this
no not really that was sad as f**k dude

keep trying though, maybe you'll end up getting DM taken offline if you keep talking sh*t and arguing.
PostalDude wrote: you'll end up getting DM taken offline if you keep talking sh*t

Yeah, we all know that tradition and we all know where it originated from.
Wheels wrote:
PostalDude wrote: you'll end up getting DM taken offline if you keep talking sh*t

Yeah, we all know that tradition and we all know where it originated from.

Wat.
On Skype chat a year or so ago Galen got pissed off and threatened to take DM offline if the members kept arguing, that's what I was referring to.
PostalDude wrote:Wat.
On Skype chat a year or so ago Galen got pissed off and threatened to take DM offline if the members kept arguing, that's what I was referring to.

Funny you say that, because the highlighted text is exactly what you do. XD

Thank you for admitting you will be the cause of this forum going down.
Wheels wrote:
PostalDude wrote:Wat.

Funny you say that, because the highlighted text is exactly what you do. XD

Thank you for admitting you will be the cause of this forum going down.

Best part is how you started this by saying "Has it ever come to you to finally figure out that Ubisoft was (formerly) Reflections?"
LEV files revisited

What else you can do to conver the levels into dri[…]

Development: Pedestrians

Anything else here...

Other Games

Need for Speed is my all-time favourite racing gam[…]