Discussion for Driver [EU] / Driver: You are the Wheelman [US] (1999)
Has anyone recorded or somehow obtained the songs from the original Driver game, cuz I really want to listen to them, and I currently don't have a PlayStation to just plug in. If anyone knows how or where I can get the songs (love all of them, very 70's), let me know! Thanks guys.
By madness
Well I have the original driver on PC and the disk contains 12 or more different tracks which can be ripped and converted into a compress format.

What I'll do is I'll work on it in the next couple of days and I should have it to you by the end of Friday, if I get more time tonight I might have the files earlier, depends on my work load.

Regards,
Driver Madness
By Drew the Outlaw
Registration Days
Are these files going to be in .ogg format, or are you going to convert them? Definitely let me know when you get a hold of them, I can't wait.
By madness
Sorry, a little later than I expected but I have the cd right in from of me ready to transfer. I'll be converting them into the .mp3 format. One of the largest and mostly used file formats found on planet earth.

I'll edit this post in about 2 hours when all the files are ready to be downloaded.

Ok, there all ready for you to download from our Download Database.
Click Here to download the Driver: You are the Wheelman music files.

Enjoy,
Driver Madness
By Drew the Outlaw
Registration Days
Thank you SO MUCH! Wow there is only one song I recognize from the PS1 version, which is the main titles track. These others are awesome tho, thanks again.
By T.K.
I think those are the ones I have. They're very good, aren't they? :mrgreen:
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote:Sorry, a little later than I expected but I have the cd right in from of me ready to transfer. I'll be converting them into the .mp3 format. One of the largest and mostly used file formats found on planet earth.

I'll edit this post in about 2 hours when all the files are ready to be downloaded.

Ok, there all ready for you to download from our Download Database.
Click Here to download the Driver: You are the Wheelman music files.

Enjoy,
Driver Madness
Care to reupload it? It gives an 404.
I've already created a Downloads topic, you can download it there.

Edit: the links are expired, i'll update them tomorrow (because i'm typing in a mobile phone) and will send you a message
I've already created a Downloads topic, you can download it there.

Edit: the links are expired, i'll update them tomorrow (because i'm typing in a mobile phone) and will send you a message

Sorry for double posting, please delete the last post
@ Postaldude, I was aware that it was from '07 but i thought that the link could be still alive. And asking something doesnt hurt.

@ max.thunder, Thx in advance for it.
RacingFreak wrote:Madness said he will be re-uploading all that stuff from some times, PM him and he should answer you ;)
I wont mind sending him a PM, but as postaldude sayd and i quote: "1. Madness rarely,if ever, comes on anymore."

Anyway i will send madness an PM.

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4