Discussion for Driver [EU] / Driver: You are the Wheelman [US] (1999)
By JoNB3x
Registration Days Avatar
Ommunity Hi all, lately I have free time and a little extra money and the truth as I wanted to do something productive with my time and since I have wood mdf occurred to me the idea of making an arcade DRIVER a name given to this project

PROJECT DHA (driver homemade arcade project)

honestly I have not been well designed arcades and this I want to do want it to be a bit retro is in the shape I've drawn a game to see ocmo you think and would change, would also support technical and programming software or because I have a very good idea

laidea that I have stuck in your head is putting on the arcade police lights on top and turn on these lights cuanod the police chasing you the idea I have of how these lights would function is via USB ie bit memory cuanod the game sends the signal that the police should chase the software or whatever that bit of information Leea and send a signal to the USB port to send the 5voltios and so turn on the strobe light system

leaves them a design that occurred in the evening I must say that my English is not good and smuy any doubt I would wish to contact =)

I will need designers

Developers

and electronics technicians

obviously this is non-profit that is NOT FOR SALE IS FOR HOME ONLY

By Fireboyd78
I really like this idea, sadly with the way the economy is, nobody has the money to blow it all on this kind of stuff. sh*t dude, I had to get a new bumper for my car, ended up costing me $57 all together and that was a real blow to me!
By max.thunder
Parachoques, man that's a spanish word, surely he is an spanish or a latinoamerican
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
That looks like a lot of work for you to do, are you sure you can afford it? I mean, what experince of building stuff have you had? If you can do it, I suppose I could look into making that usb light...
By JoNB3x
Registration Days Avatar
well I made a replica using a guitar hero playstation 3 arcade here I leave the cabinet when constructed so I guess I can look good the driver arcade forniture xD

this is the starting is the forniture of a guitra hero arcade home made

and this the result behind xD almost ready
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
And a good steering wheel!

I have been playing driver at work, but I still can't think of quite how to get something that operates the lights from the game itself, but I will keep looking...
By JoNB3x
Registration Days Avatar
if if I find a seat I put this guy xD hell yeah and now about lights that I can think of is that there is a background program that runs with the game and it detects the memory bit changes when the police is chasing you and so send the signal to the usb to turn lights
By T.K.
That sounds really cool! I might have someone help me make one for BattleTanx. I know a guy.
By Fireboyd78
Or you could just be old school and turn on the sirens! HA! Personally, I think they should be flashing all the time, but not where to the point it gets in your way...

Hey, is that for really enabling Bodysnatchers che[…]

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4