The video game series all about Hollywood stunts and car crashes, originally developed by Reflections Interactive.
By Sedans
I got it Sunday. Beat it today. (10-02-07)

The game was easy. It was fun, and some scenes were next to imposible, but overall the game was to short.

So I will have a bunch of random stuff about the game listed here to help others.

Vehicles: (That can be driven in Free Run/Stunt Constructer[These are NOT licensed vehicles, jus tmy opinion on what they appear to be.])

RSX300- (or something like that) 2 door sports coupe
Dirtbike
1991 Ford F150 Pick-up
*1995 Chevy Caprice Fire Marshall car
monster truck
dirtbike (Diff. version)
"General Stuart"- Some sort of 60s American Muscle car
*1995 Chevy Caprice Taxi
*1995 Chevy Caprice Cop Car
(SFPD Scheme, or, the AI police car) in "Overdrive"
Claudine (Mustang. '69 Fastback perhaps?)
more vehicles coming

Movies:

"Aftershock" Disaster film taking place in Europe
"Whoopin and A Hollerin II" Chase film taking place in Louisiana
"Strike Force Omega" War movie in ...IDK
"Overdrive" Kick-ass 70s Chase Film taking place in San Franscisco
"Never Kill Me Again" James Bond shadow that takes place in Bejing, China
"Night Avenger" Spiderman shadow taking place in "A gritty Metropolitan City" That is resembling New York City.

*Yes these are my favorite 2 car in the game taht is why they are bolded =D - However, these 3 cars with astreisks by them have the same body style, and are very obvious that they are caprices.

ALOT MORE COMING
By Driver911
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Agree, The Caprices are the best cars in-game!
The game was okay but it was too easy, too short, changed in many bad ways and the first one was alot better.
By Coyote
50% of what you're saying is wrong :roll: And the game isn't too short. I bought it a week ago and I didn't finished it yet, I've made 3 Movies and some little extra tihngs, BUT I have 5 stars everywhere ;)
By Sedans
Coyote wrote:50% of what you're saying is wrong :roll: And the game isn't too short. I bought it a week ago and I didn't finished it yet, I've made 3 Movies and some little extra tihngs, BUT I have 5 stars everywhere ;)
Me? Explain how I am wrong. the game is WAY to short. Six 2 minute levels for each movie. The commercials are fun as hell, And the car list is accurate. The game honestly did kinda turn for the worst, but the props and arenas are kick ass and that makes up for most of the other things. Plus one huge mius is that in free mode you CAN NOT turn on the lights or sirens on ANY of the emergency vehicles. IDK Id give the game a 6.9.
By Coyote
well Aftershock doesn't play in Europe, W&H2 doesn't play in Louisianna (The first one plays in Louisianna..) and some other things …

Yeh 2 minutes if you have 2 stars I need between 2-10 minutes but I have 5 stars that means more objects for the arena and more bonus :P
By Driver911
Coyote wrote:50% of what you're saying is wrong :roll: And the game isn't too short. I bought it a week ago and I didn't finished it yet, I've made 3 Movies and some little extra tihngs, BUT I have 5 stars everywhere ;)
Incorrect.

Bought - Sept 1
Finished - Sept 7

When I say finished, I mean
:
All commericals
All constructor challenges
All movies
All quick jobs
5 stars in everything

No more simulation

No more Driv3r kinda handling, it's all changed to soft 'n' slidy driving.
I do not say that the first Stuntman was simulation but Ignition is far way and a fully arcade driver.

To many chances

A real movie woulda been a flop with all these mistakes.
The first Stuntman was known as a Hard game, not a Easy for-all Game.
The first game could get into situations and points where for ex. Flight Simulator was easier.

Way Too Easy
Getting 5 stars in everything is like driving a car stright trough the contry road.

Changed Too Much

The first one was a serious game - this one, you meet idiots as directors.
You heart only get filled if you see big and crazy explosions, so car crashes won't do anything cause they are way too silly.

Too Short

When everything is too easy and the only thing left is online and Constructor, then you can't call it a long game.

At the end, just strange
After completing, everything that Can be completed, there's nothing to do.
The constructor is nothing like the first one.
- Slow and bad Remote cars
- No varity of Remote cars
- You car can't get wrecked
- Very bad damage system
- No big varity of Constructor objects
- Trying to be like the Film Director mode with the Cams in Constructor mode without even getting the point with it
- No replay when using to many objects or explosives
- Bad Crash Textures
- No realism

The game has alot of positive sides like the new feature "On 2 wheels", and huge action scenes.
But after completing it, it gives alot of disappointment.

I know what I'm talking about since I waited for this game for like 2 - 3 years before it came.
By Sedans
Coyote wrote:well Aftershock doesn't play in Europe, W&H2 doesn't play in Louisianna (The first one plays in Louisianna..) and some other things …

Yeh 2 minutes if you have 2 stars I need between 2-10 minutes but I have 5 stars that means more objects for the arena and more bonus :P
Ok yeah, well No, Aftershock plays in Britain- And oh gee, A big change from LA to TN, (I got that from the manual a couple of minutes ago) I think that the second one is set in LA too, the dumbass people from THQ probally just didnt look that the first one was set in Louisiana and just assumed that it was Tennesee. After all, you shouldn't assume-
" Assumption- ASS-UMP-TION- You are an ASS and the UMP will SHUN you."
Plus Driver911 is very correct, The remote cars are very slow, and stop after like 10 seconds. The damage is very crappy. The car selection is small. And you can barley put ANYTHING in the arena, you can put a max of like 25 props in those HUGE ass arenas and that sucks. The first one was WAY cooler. This one was fun, but way to easy on some scenes and some scenes were impossible- Like a scene in like one of the movies were So much harder than the last movie!
By Driver911
Yeah, Agree Sedans.

You get alotta fun out of it, but things gets changed as the time goes...
By Coyote
Aftershock doesn't play in Britain and by the way, Britain is in Europe.
Okay, maybe the game is too short… well i'm not playing it every day :roll:
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]