The video game series all about Hollywood stunts and car crashes, originally developed by Reflections Interactive.
By RacingFreak
Making a separate thread about this project :specialdriver:

So far done in the remaking of the Prowler/Zartex:

I have used a clean rip of the DRIV3R Prowler, with fine editing on the rear and front, to match up 100% the Stuntman version (have used the rips I made of it).

To-do:
  • UV map to body and interior the Stuntman texture
  • remodel the lightbar after Stuntman's
I hope someday PCSX2 will get more advanced with the models displaying so it can have the correct stuff and Y axis!
By Coyote
I'm confused again as to why you used the Driver 3 model? The Stuntman model is the same as the DPL one, you could have ripped it from the PC version of DPL :) Then you'd only have to: change the light bar, change the textures, change the rims. Well any maybe a few more details like door handles and such. The DPL and Stuntman version both have the same back, with the "narrow" license plate space.

But still nice work! :)
By RacingFreak
Nope... the Driv3r model is an improvement to the Stuntman model, only different is the rear, as you say narrow license plate, its just moved verticles, another difference is door handles and wheels, and again verticles at the very front. The lightbar is just a bit more detailed, I have ripped it succesfully so I can remodel it.

What I am saying is not bullsh**. For a reason the renders with wireframes of the Stuntman model were made, and it showed exactly this.

The DPL model is quite different, difderent style aswell. I guess you are mixing different UV maps to the models.
By Coyote
RacingFreak wrote:Nope... the Driv3r model is an improvement to the Stuntman model, only different is the rear, as you say narrow license plate, its just moved verticles, another difference is door handles and wheels, and again verticles at the very front. The lightbar is just a bit more detailed, I have ripped it succesfully so I can remodel it.

What I am saying is not bullsh**. For a reason the renders with wireframes of the Stuntman model were made, and it showed exactly this.

The DPL model is quite different, difderent style aswell. I guess you are mixing different UV maps to the models.
What's different on the DPL one? It's a remake of the Stuntman one! It doesn't look as good in game however. All cars look smaller somehow, and the Zartex looks narrower but also higher because of the light bar it has (it's huge haha).
By Coyote
Yes, and I listed the differences in the other thread?

What exactly are you trying to do, you're trying to make a "new" Stuntman cop car, right?
By Coyote
Yes that's what I'm saying, you are trying to recreate the Stuntman model. Maybe the Zartex from DPL has some differences in "verticles" or "UV maps" or whatever, but fact is it looks exactly the same like the Stuntman one, and there should be no problem putting the Stuntman textures on it :P But it's your choice of course.
By RacingFreak
Here you go... the ultimate Zartex/Prowler evoultion!
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
Image thumbnail
(click on them to enlarge)
Don't mind the Stuntman's proportions - those were the best I could get. Enjoy :specialdriver:
By RacingFreak
With exception of the DPL Zartex, you can spot the differences in side, rear and front, aswell as the undercarriage
By Coyote
RacingFreak wrote:With exception of the DPL Zartex, you can spot the differences in side, rear and front, aswell as the undercarriage
Yeah I saw the "differences" too :D
The Stuntman one is hard to judge because of the proportions like you said, but it's not any different than the others. (yes, except some details…)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]