The video game series all about Hollywood stunts and car crashes, originally developed by Reflections Interactive.
By Sedans
Better Ingame music,
more Cars
Free Roam
Better detailed cities
named Character with better storyline
Create-a-character
Tanner as a driver : P lol

Free mission loading, like tha abillity to be roaming freely, and decide "hey, that movie offer, i wonder if it is still available?" and drive over there, get out, and talk to tha director to let you preform Tha Stunts
As for actual gameplay, no Guns: This IS NOT GTA, So in that case, just driving and running, and what about Actual acting, Now THAT could have guns, Tha acting itself, That could be so cool
By madness
Well there are some nice idea's there although I'd have too disagree with a few

"Tanner as a driver : P lol "
Since Reflections handed this over to another company there not really allowed to use tanner, but if reflections still owned that game that would be great, and they could use tanner.

"Create-a-character "
Once again if they used the humel FMV's this would be a lot harder to archieve, Like I mentioned in a revious post in a driver wishlist.

"what about Actual acting, Now THAT could have guns, Tha acting itself, That could be so cool"

A nice idea but like DRIVER there where really focuing on the driving, just maybe not as much as they should have but it seemed to feature more driving action than driver like a complete 100% driving stunt game, either way it's still not all that of a bad idea.
By Sedans
When i said "Create-a-character " i meant things like hair and clothes. i didnt mean all around full character customazation, like i did last time
By madness
Yeh, but still they would need to have a FMV for each change of cloths and each hair colour. Maybe one day soon this will be possible to have FMV quality without it being rendered and without it being just a video, when played on the console.

Just incase your still skeptial on what an FMV is, well it's very different compared to GTA.

As GTA's is rendered in the game.
And Driver's and Stuntman's is rendered outside the game and is played as a video.

That's why GTA's cutscenes look so crap compared to Driver's and Stuntman's.
By Sedans
yea but GTA's cutscenes are basically tha gameplay (duh) as for driver, as you said's, tha cutscenes are very much betta graphics
By madness
yeah, that makes them rendered in the game meaning, since it's not a video the cloths and the hairstyle and things like that could easily be changed.
By Sedans
OOOHHHH I get it betta now! When you have all of that, you have regular gameplay cutsenes, but when it is drawn tha character is.... OHHHH

Okay Okay, that helped i see. :)
By madness
Well anyways I just worked out that the next stuntman is going to be called Stuntman Ignition.
By Sedans
hmm... stuntman ignition? thats odd

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg