All your Driver: Parallel Lines stats can be submited in here. And all other Driver: Parallel Lines stats can be viewed in here.
By madness
How many miles have you driven in Parallel Lines?

(NOTE: I will allow you to double post in here so you can keep the miles you've driven updated. But I will limit you to updating it once a day :D )
By superjake
Registration Days Posts
1100 - 1200
Last edited by superjake on Mon May 01, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By superjake
Registration Days Posts
1100 - 1200
Last edited by superjake on Mon May 01, 2006 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Coyote
What happened when you have over 999,999 miles ?

I don't know hw many miles I have now, I don't want to put on my ps2 now. I'll tell it you tomorrow. ;)
By madness
well you can only have up to 9999 miles and then it resets back to zero. :(
By Mukiny
Registration Days
under 666. I start a new game (I forgott some cars)
By madness
11,000 miles (been driving around for a while but haven't played it for months, since i've been playing DRIV3R)
By madness
yeh, 11000 miles took me just over 200hours to make.
By Coyote
wow… 200 hours^^ !

try to have over 99999 miles. Maybe it's not just reset back to zero, but the car explose. Maybe the car juste doesn't works after… :D maybe… maybe… maybe… :roll:
By madness
11000 miles still, haven't played it for a while because i've been too busy playing DRIV3R because DRIV3R is just to good.

Also once you reach 9999 mile the counter will reset back to zero.
By madness
11000 miles still, haven't played it for a while because i've been too busy playing DRIV3R because DRIV3R is just to good.

Also once you reach 9999 mile the counter will reset back to zero.
By Sedans
i forgot but i used to play alot so about 7000 maybe
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
What game are you talking about? :?:
By madness
Delta-38 wrote:What game are you talking about? :?:
How many miles you've scored up on Driver: Parallel Line's milage meter.
As far as I know your yet to purchase this product until a PC release is avalible.
By Delta-38
Yes. I can't wait. I saw some pics from the game and realy need that game. I saw something on Gamespot that the Pc version will be released in 2007? Does anybody know something about this?
By madness
Currently I'm checking out the Gamespot website now, if this is correct it's about time GameSpot gave us some useful information.

And yes your correct they have finnaly updated their website and they have added link for the PC Release of Driver: Parallel Lines, this has made me so happy :) something else to try and mod and lets hope this is alot more modable.

Althuogh Gamespot still does say the game is still dpublished by Atari and we all know it's published from UBISOFT and developed from Atari.

It also looks like Driver: Parallel Lines is going to be released on Mar 20, 2007. And that;s not all that far away, I better start saving up so I can but the PC Release, and this may sound rediculious although I own

Driver 1 PC
Driver 2 PS
DRIV3R PS2, XBOX, PC, Mobile
Driver: Parallel Lines XBOX, PS2 (soon), PC (soon), Wii (maybe soon)
By Delta-38
Cool. Well keep us updated. Ubisoft has no sites of Driver. Not one. :(
By Sedans
I hope UBISOFT does alot better Than atari, atari did good; UBISOFT will do better

Actually, I didn't like it as much with atari, They changed alot and all these new characters in, tha forums were tha best part :(

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg