All your Driver: Parallel Lines stats can be submited in here. And all other Driver: Parallel Lines stats can be viewed in here.
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
The site from driv3r was the beast becaus you could crash cars with your mousepointer.
By Sedans
Delta-38 wrote:The site from driv3r was the beast becaus you could crash cars with your mousepointer.

agree that was most fun, But they never updated like they said they would :x
By madness
Oh Well lets hope UBISOFT put the website backup, with many more features.
By nato777
Registration Days Posts
i know this is an old topic but....

from what i've written down

20067 miles

I would put proof but i don't got a digi camera nor a scanner so you might think im lying :(
By Sedans
get a disposable one :lol: j/k
By madness
nato777 wrote:i know this is an old topic but....

from what i've written down

20067 miles

I would put proof but i don't got a digi camera nor a scanner so you might think im lying :(
I beleave you,
however the counter restarts when you reach "9999" so if you could take a photo it would say 67miles... that's good proof, lol :lol:
By Moonchild
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Hmmm, I think that my total miles driven would probally be around 30000 miles give or take a couple thousand either way. I've beaten DPL more than 10 times and I always do all the side missions and such so I average around 2000-3000 miles per playthrough.
By Coyote
Cause of cars wich I forgott to take in missions, I restarted the game for 5 times and now I'm at 1000 miles and I'm at the beginning in 78 (I need that Cerva punk) so together I must drive about 15 to 20000 miles
By madness
On the xbox release so far I've driven about

23,000 miles

and on the pc version I've driven about

2,000 miles

the handy thing with the pc version is that once you've finished the game you can get access to a list of missions and you can play anyone of your chooice and spawn to the start of the mission in less then a second!
By Officer Tanner
Registration Days Posts Posts
When I played the Xbox version, I drove about 23,500 miles. I plan to do much more when I get the PS2 version.
By Coyote
Yeh but this is not very much, I restarted the game some days ago (F***in Cerva Punk !) and I've also got about 900 miles… with this new profile.
By driverpl
Registration Days
hello, the last I saw, I opened the cheat "shortest day", I think I traveled more than 8 thousand miles and raising ^^, my goal is 10000 miles...I´ll try now ^^
see ya guys!
By madness
Well something special happens when you reach 9999.9 but I won't spoil it for you.
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Coyote wrote:It gets back to 0, right ?
yes it does, read earlier posts
By madness
The idea was not to spoil it for others!
I made a video a while ago of it happening in action.
Unfortunately I couldn't find it but I'll edit it in If I can find it!
By Coyote
And what happens when you get 666 or 777 miles a second time ?
By TheGabo92
Registration Days Posts Posts Avatar
Coyote wrote:And what happens when you get 666 or 777 miles a second time ?
Nothing I guess...
By madness
Nothing happened to me, I've done it a few times now!
By Nikusakken
You didn't had DPL? Anyways, as I remember before my Memory Card going nuts, I've had about 1200 miles or a little more.
By bb_42001
well i did have it before, but it didn't work on my old computer so i took it back :(

bb42001

Noodles

By madness
bb_42001 wrote:i just got DPL and i have driven 76 miles
Wow! Almost like Driver '76. :lol:
I figured your were talking about Driver: 76 for a moment.

and don't tell me how far I've driven, I've played it so much on XBOX, PC and a little on PS2.

These are only estimates because the counter only goes up-to 9999 and then resets. I remember it resetting on the PC and XBOX version so about

PC - 16000
XBOX - 14000

I could be way out, I simply cannot remember so far back :cry: .
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]