All your DRIV3R stats can be submited in here. And all other DRIV3R stats can be viewed in here.
By madness
So I guess where posting our progress in the game of DRIV3R. Might have been a better idea if you put in more information.

Anyways i've done everything you could possibly do. I've found all the timmies, secret cars and i've completed to storyline and been around everysingle road in the game many, many times.

However in the PS2 version which I purchased reciently I haven't started the game since I had finished it on both XBOX and PC versions.

And for the Mobile version I have I've completed about 75% of the game.

And On the GBA version I think i've finished about 50% of the game, As I haven't been playin the GBA version much latly.
By Sedans
Sorry about tha lack of detail, but that is what i meant, O and i didnt know there was a mobile version, all i found was driver: Vegas on cell phones
By madness
There is a DRIV3R cell phone version, and about 3 months ago they expaned it to many more models including mine, you can fine more information here.
Last edited by madness on Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sedans
COOL thanx, lata ill look on my phone for it
By Delta-38
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
So I guess where posting our progress in the game of DRIV3R. Might have been a better idea if you put in more information.

Anyways i've done everything you could possibly do. I've found all the timmies, secret cars and i've completed to storyline and been around everysingle road in the game many, many times.

However in the PS2 version which I purchased reciently I haven't started the game since I had finished it on both XBOX and PC versions.

And for the Mobile version I have I've completed about 75% of the game.

And On the GBA version I think i've finished about 50% of the game, As I haven't been playin the GBA version much latly.

There is realy nothing else to do if you find everything and kill every Timmy? Exept driving aroud and trashing cars and doing the extra missions. :)
By madness
I always like to make millions of movies with the film director and when I get a better video card, I'll start modding DRIV3R and I'll start making movies of the mods. :)

I worked out a few interesting movies I could make with the mods I've created for DRIV3R plus that wonderful film director :)
By Sedans
Tha only bad thing about film director is that it took to long to create one movie i mean, sure, after they came out they were awesome but sometimes it just wasn't worth it
By madness
The longer it takes the better the movie you create, When you think about it there would be many more features in the Film Director if it took to long and lets say you want to make some instantly try the instant replay feature.
By Sedans
Instant replay was aight, but it never hit tha right spots, i guess if you want it done right, you have to do it yourself.
By madness
yes that's very correct, the Instant Replay feature was a little brainless with no AI it's self. It choose some of the worst spots but at least it's instant. However I never used this feature due to how bad it was. But I liked spending an hour making a proper 1 min replay, as some of them turn out really good and currently I have about 300 saved on my xbox, 90saved on my PC and 3 saved on the PS2. :)
By Sedans
Yea, tha onlyy reason i'd use IR is because of a stunt i wanted to save or something
By madness
If I did a good stunt I'd go into the Film Director, then i'd fast foward to the stunt and then I'd start setting up angles and then save it. And then later on I can play it easily.

Usually I create about 100 replays and I record it with the DVD Recorder which recoreds HD quality although that game don't have HD, lol.

Anyways I usuallty record lots of the stunts to create a video one day.
By Sedans
madness wrote:If I did a good stunt I'd go into the Film Director, then i'd fast foward to the stunt and then I'd start setting up angles and then save it. And then later on I can play it easily.

Usually I create about 100 replays and I record it with the DVD Recorder which recoreds HD quality although that game don't have HD, lol.
wow, you must take this stuff seriously, but if you enjoy making videos there is nothing wrong with that
By madness
Yeh, I like to try and treat everything as a masterpiece :).
Every stunt needs to come out perfectly. And one day I'll have a stunt video or just a small movie which will rock the world :)

:specialdriver: Like my friend tanner here
By Sedans
You should post some of your movies,if they are good, post them, if they are bad...uh...dont post them... lol
By madness
I have been holding them until I release the website called "Driver Video" however I may start posting some in the Driver Video's section as a sneak peak :)
By Sedans
cool, i'll keep my eyes open
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
madness wrote:If I did a good stunt I'd go into the Film Director, then i'd fast foward to the stunt and then I'd start setting up angles and then save it. And then later on I can play it easily.

Usually I create about 100 replays and I record it with the DVD Recorder which recoreds HD quality although that game don\'t have HD, lol.

Anyways I usuallty record lots of the stunts to create a video one day.

I don't know how many hours i've spent making replays perfect , or practicing to get movies just right (although the best seem to be one-off flukes ).
By Delta-38
I started driv3r again and i'm stuck in Istambul at the mission where you have to chase calida. I can't get passed that mission. Could anybody help me with some advice on how to get this mission done. I did this mission 1 year ago but now?!?!
By madness
The mission was tough, but I've played it that much I can easily complete it. However you haven't played that mission in quite a while time.

So here is the best hint of all, try and try and try and try and forever try and you'll ace it really easy one day and then it will be easy to complete again and again and again and again. lol
By Delta-38
I did it. I finished but now I have a problem vith that crapy truck. Well I'm going to finish the game soon and unlock everiting.
By Lseven7
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Delta-38 wrote:I did it. I finished but now I have a problem vith that crapy truck. Well I'm going to finish the game soon and unlock everiting.
I know what you mean!!!! Everyone said how hard the motorbike partof the chase calita mission was, yet i found it easy and enjoyed it. internet sites describe the truck mission as easy, yet i found it to be one of the hardest in the game, and the most annoying.
By madness
If your having any problems completing a mission, you could watch some of babbs, mission videos. Since it uses camera angles it's a bit harder to copy others tatics but still it could help.

You can find all his mission videos here.
By Delta-38
Thank you. I finished and I'm just cursing around in all cityes and searching for secrets and big jumps
By nitrored
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
ill make a video of me playin driver but i only got it 4 ps2,so it'll be hard to film only it :(
By madness
If you have a tv tuner it would be hard to film or even if you have a dvd recorder or something similar.
By nitrored
so i put my dvd-r to record on the video chanel?
By madness
yeah, if you have a dvd recorder, you can put in a dvd-r and press the record button to a dvd and then you can put it in your pc and convert it to a format viewable online and then we can see it in full quality.

And I beleave it's the video channel either that or AV, which ever channel on the dvd recorder brings up the channel which your ps2 is connected to.
By nitrored
but wait,how will my dvd-r know wat 2 recond since it gets its cable feed directly out of the wall and has no connicetion to the tv's video chanel :?:
dun dun dun duh
yea smart 4 a 5th grader 8)
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]