Find all the information about the Unity 5 prototype here!
By Skylabh
PrototypeDriver wrote:I think the cars look nice with those Havana hubcaps. Also just now I'm noticing how the wheels are a full model of their own. Daaaamn, they look so good.

For the hubcaps, i tried several alternative in fact. Even the beta version. The wheels are made from scratch. Better than the few polygons supposed to represent the wheels.
PrototypeDriver liked this
Skylabh wrote:
PrototypeDriver wrote:I think the cars look nice with those Havana hubcaps. Also just now I'm noticing how the wheels are a full model of their own. Daaaamn, they look so good.

For the hubcaps, i tried several alternative in fact. Even the beta version. The wheels are made from scratch. Better than the few polygons supposed to represent the wheels.

Thank you for having put your time on making them. Now the cars look a little more realistic. Keep going!
Skylabh liked this
By Skylabh
RcaManX wrote:Really nice work. I like this prototype. Will there be snow and other weather types on this game? And will there be bonus game modes with multiplayer when the game is done?

Thanks. At least there will be rain and storm, but as for the snow and bonus games, it's not planned currently.
By Skylabh
francof514 wrote:Will be possible to have acces to the game source, or have a beta test version?

Sorry , but I don't plan to release any game source files, because about the cars you can have them with the tools. Furthermore, other files have some terms & conditions (resale or redistribute).
More Driver 2 glitches

Don't know if these were posted before. Went back […]

Hello everyone! I come to driver madness to seek h[…]

Free Chat

Battlefront 2 is released today ( well for Austra[…]

HD Texture Overhaul (In Progress)

No need to make it big deal, this project has been[…]