By Vortex
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts LikeBB Avatar
http://forum.driver-dimension.com/viewt ... 88#p131488

Driver Speedboat Paradise, currently in soft launch (only available in Australia and New Zealand) is the last entry in the Driver universe !

Features :
  • Compete from Miami to Venice
  • 1 track from Back Office Records, producter of french house
  • You will meet John Tanner in your adventure
  • Reflections were consulted throughout the development process, especially on the adaptation of the Driver universe and the take on the driving gameplay
  • Boat sections of Driv3r were an inspiration
  • Free to Play
ARE YOU f***ing KIDDING ME?!....

I think this is a reminder for me to stop procrastinating.....
OMG!!!!

What the hell were they thinking?

So whats next, Driver on spaceships?

This game is another downfall for the series (although from my perspective those mobile games were never true driver games for me, just marketing products), we don't need retarded spin offs made for the sake of money using the Driver brand (like they`re doing now with AC). Lets put some actual work into your product and release something amazing and not a buggy mess.
Last edited by max.thunder on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostalDude wrote:WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK?!
That's it, Driver is dead.
@OP, your Ubi asskissing is sad, very sad. You should be enraged at them.
Well, it's not the fault of the community manager so no need to tell him the truth :D
PostalDude wrote:
emmetmcl wrote:but no Windows Phone :(
Playing mobile games, actually wanting to play this tripe.......
i dont even play mobile games (Vita doesnt count does it? lol) but id just play this brcause theyve slapped Driver on it, so theyre markeying has worked... even though i cant play it
emmetmcl wrote:Martin makes this kind of crap at Thumbstar now doesnt he. ive seen a friend playing some football managemrnt game and it turns out its by thumbstar
Yeah, they are supposed to work there...
But as you can see, the forum is very empty :
http://www.thumbstar.com/forum

I made a topic, i don't know why but this past few days, i have the "Driver Nostalgia" so i go on every site related to Driver :D
I also started to play Driver 2 again, nice story and missions !

Oh my f***ing god. Why? I honestly don't get why they branded this with the Driver name, it's not like Driver has that big of a following and people are just gonna go out and get this sh*t based on the fact it's supposedly "based on the series." What a f***ing shame. No way Ubisoft is gonna continue the series. They gotta focus on pumping out a new Assassins Creed every year, new Far Cry every so often, and the inevitable Watch Dogs sequels, which to them probably fills the void of a driving game. Driver is screwed.
The mobile gaming market is a joke. Mobile gaming blows because the experience is so much better when its any input that isn't touch screen. Try playing Driver 2 on touch screen... Half the time the car wont steer or you'll miss the buttons
cleone wrote:The mobile gaming market is a joke. Mobile gaming blows because the experience is so much better when its any input that isn't touch screen. Try playing Driver 2 on touch screen... Half the time the car wont steer or you'll miss the buttons
I actually have Driver 2 on ePSXe for Android, it works surprisingly well.
At first I was thinking.
"Umm, this could be ok"
I decided to watch the trailer.
The second I seen the cartoonish graphics - WHAT!!! :O
The second I seen the boat do a backflit - I'M OVER THIS SHIZZLE

This game stands for absolutely nothing that DRIVER was built to be known as.
There were boats in DRIV3R. Before watching the trailer I thought this could mean the next driver game could be open world like DRIV3R.
But even that was a retarded thought, what are Ubisoft thinking.

Everyone should remember DRIVER as a Car Chase simulator.
NOT for some weird boat game that doesn't even fit in with DRIVER's realism styled textures and realistic animations.
SO Remixer wrote:
cleone wrote:The mobile gaming market is a joke. Mobile gaming blows because the experience is so much better when its any input that isn't touch screen. Try playing Driver 2 on touch screen... Half the time the car wont steer or you'll miss the buttons
Off topic but you caught my interest - what are the requierements for this?

Also, this announcement is ridiculous.
Olanov wrote:
SO Remixer wrote:
Off topic but you caught my interest - what are the requierements for this?

Also, this announcement is ridiculous.
Works on any android running android 2.3 or higher. The more processing power the better though. Had sound issues on my Galaxy Player 3.6 but runs like a charm on Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 4. Just need to get epsxe. But the controls are complete sh*t, not because of epsxe but because touch screens blow dick for gaming because sometimes it doesn't respond or you miss a button or what not. also, stretching to reach r2 and l2 is not fun at all.
PostalDude wrote:
Vortex wrote:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/97 ... 1353858141

Looks like someone is angry haha
That's me, genius. If you had the slightest idea what Ubisoft is doing you'd be pissed too.
Im agree with you, i can't stand that the studio behind this crappy game was actually consulted by Reflections themselves, if i would look at this i would be pissed off and would punch the main creator in the face. It's definetely a kick in the face to the true origins of the game and the Driver fanbase. But Ubisoft will use up every cent they can on promoting crappy games with Driver brand because they can't recover the + $ 20 investment on buying the license. Atari was sh*t but at least they managed to pull out decent games.

https://youtu.be/7UtWj3THgfg See for yourself! […]

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4