Free-for-all discussion!
By VAIMAHDO
What is your dream vehicle and why? Pictures, please.

Mine hmmm oh this is easy.
A semi truck..
Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.

Or a bus...
Post edited by Skylabh.

:D

Why? Well I find these beasts dam right beautiful, and they fit my personality perfectly. :mrgreen:
By PostalDude
LOL @ Skylabh. I remember riding a similar one when I was just a little kid.
Anyways, I don't really have a dream vehicle since I have realistic expectations. I'm getting a GM G-body '82-'87 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme as my first car, even had my aunt talk to my uncle about it since he hits up car auctions a lot. It's a good starter vehicle for a kid into old American RWD V8 landbarges.
Also, why would you just put the "class" of what your dream vehicle is? It's like saying "My dream vehicle's a coupe or a sedan."
By VAIMAHDO
Hahaha that's awesome Skylabh!
PostalDude wrote: Also, why would you just put the "class" of what your dream vehicle is? It's like saying "My dream vehicle's a coupe or a sedan."
There are, not as many semi truck brands as there are sedan brands. That doesn't mean that there are a lot of semi truck and bus choices, I am very aware of the fact that there are countless choices. So, honestly I'm not concerned with the brand or specific model of a semi truck or bus, but I would like to have one that looks similar to the images I had submitted. Kenworth seems to have trucks of my desired model type, like the one in that picture. As for the bus, that nice black one I posted will do wonders, or a rusty one. :) I'm not familiar with bus brands though. So to settle this, a semi by Kenworth, and or some type of full size bus. Class A or B vehicle, need I say more?
Even this smaller truck interests me;
Post edited by Skylabh.
DatDirtyBananas wrote:If I told you mine, all of you would think I'm a hipster :|
Who cares? Someone even complained about me being vague about my vehicle selection, so no matter what people will whine at you for any reason.
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
This beautiful thing, the TVR Sagaris:
Image thumbnail

Or to counter your truck, the Leopard 2 Tank:
Image thumbnail

But a more realistic (I hope) answer would be the Jaguar XJ:
Image thumbnail
By VAIMAHDO
Nice tastes you all have! I do like tanks too, definitely need a few of those! :D
Lancers, Lancers are seckselent. :D
You will find one in GTA V (The new Kruma)
By DatDirtyBananas
VAIMAHDO wrote:Nice tastes you all have! I do like tanks too, definitely need a few of those! :D
I know. When I saw that Kuruma when they added the Heists, I got hyped as f**k. Even if I have to drive it at 1 fps xD
By VAIMAHDO
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
VAIMAHDO wrote:Nice tastes you all have! I do like tanks too, definitely need a few of those! :D
I know. When I saw that Kuruma when they added the Heists, I got hyped as f**k. Even if I have to drive it at 1 fps xD
If your video card doesn't have at least 512MB of memory I doubt the game will make it past the first loading screen, that's what my laptop did.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
probably not going to be a popular choice on this forum...but defiantly a Supra

By DatDirtyBananas
VAIMAHDO wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
If your video card doesn't have at least 512MB of memory I doubt the game will make it past the first loading screen, that's what my laptop did.
I installed 3 GB of memory but it doesn't use all of it. But I can't tell if it does or doesn't
By DatDirtyBananas
Fab2cent wrote:probably not going to be a popular choice on this forum...but defiantly a Supra

Image thumbnail
I see you like sports cars too. I usually prefer non-spoiler cars (but that car I showed had a spoiler, but there are non-spoiler variations. And those versions are everywhere here in Miami)
By VAIMAHDO
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
I installed 3 GB of memory but it doesn't use all of it. But I can't tell if it does or doesn't
It sounds like you are talking about RAM, I meant your video card.
By DatDirtyBananas
VAIMAHDO wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
Dude, I don't know these f***ing things :(
By max.thunder
Fab2cent wrote:probably not going to be a popular choice on this forum...but defiantly a Supra

Image thumbnail
I actually like 70s, 80s and 90s Japanese cars. Americans maybe made the best cars but it was mainly because they didn't have much competition after destroyed economies due to WW2, later European countries overtaken them in engineering and safety, Japan took advantage of the oil crisis around selling low mileage shitboxes but some of their cars don't have to envy european or even american counterparts with much lower price, for example you can see a Nissan GTR crushing on quarter mile cars like Corvette, Ferrari or Porsche.
By madness
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
VAIMAHDO wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
Dude, I don't know these f***ing things :(
Push the windows key
type dxdiag
press enter
click the display tab

It's all there :D
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]