Free-for-all discussion!
By cleone
Well folks, guess who is back! 8)

Sorry to have kinda vanished off the face of the earth (...again), lots of sh*t going on. Figured I'd let you guys know that I've still been thinking about you all and that I ain't quitting out on any of my promises regarding D4. Anyways, I was recently rediagnosed. I've got moderate depression but extreme anxiety issues, so now there's all sorts of changes with my doctors and I've been taking off my medications in the meantime. I've been lazier and even more miserable since then. Then there is my brother who proposed to his girlfriend a few months ago and all the past few months have been are preparations for the wedding (which is on the 22nd of June). On top of that, I'm about to graduate high school (21st... the day before the wedding), so that's another thing we're preparing for. Then there's gonna be preparation for my graduation party and all that sh*t. So basically, this year has been crazy and busy as f**k for me. Hopefully in the middle of July though things will settle down. And on top of all this sh*t, my Killing Floor clan wanted to get back together and since I was originally the head admin for the servers, I was kinda forced into returning. That's been taking up a lot of my time as well. I won't be going anywhere as of yet once I'm done high school so I'll have time to work on the game when I ain't working a real job (which I am still currently job hunting).

Anyways what's been going on around here? How has everyone been and have I missed anything exciting?
By cleone
PostalDude wrote:Well, I've been running W7 64 bit for the past 2-3 weeks, along with a GTX 760, i7 3770k and 8gb of RAM. Runs Watch_Dogs flawlessly. Feels good to have ditched XP-toaster-race.
Hahaha there are still a sh*t load of people running XP. Even ATM's and cash registers are still running some variants of XP. I dual boot. I have a Windows 7 install configured to kill Windows Explorer at login, then load Steam Big Picture, RemoteDroid (to use my phone as a keyboard and mouse), Xpadder (for controller support in old games), and NFSMWRes (to fix the resolution in NFSMW whenever I play it). Then I have a wonderful install of ArchLinux running KDE and it runs smooth as butter and looks sexy as f**k.
By VAIMAHDO
Well I hope when you do have free time you have a lot of motivation while working on this game. Motivation is an ever so strongly growing massive issue with me. It's so difficult for me to do anything special anymore and with all of the lacks and things I'm missing makes it far worse. Hopefully you don't have this problem too, it's a serious pain in the a$#. I never get any positive comments on YouTube (Well, I don't even have the motivation to actually put some effort into any videos anymore) I've lost all motivation to work on "Exigency" and haven't worked on it in months. If I can at least make ONE video with some effort, and see some positive feedback from anywhere, then I'll be on one foot again lol. Besides that I'm tired of being stuck with technology of 2004 so I'm getting a job so I can build a overdose of strength in the tower I will build. Well, that's been me the entire year lol. I should make a video of everything I've made and haven't finished from just this year.
By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
You haven't missed too much from me. I've been working on a novel in my spare time. But anyways, I'm still alive, and I'm glad to see all of you are, too!

Speaking of cash registers, there are some cash registers that will play a Sonic the Hedgehog sound effect when ringing items up. Anyone ever notice this?
By Fireboyd78
Wheelman75 wrote:You haven't missed too much from me. I've been working on a novel in my spare time. But anyways, I'm still alive, and I'm glad to see all of you are, too!

Speaking of cash registers, there are some cash registers that will play a Sonic the Hedgehog sound effect when ringing items up. Anyone ever notice this?
Welcome back! Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny. I wonder why it's like that?
By cleone
Wheelman75 wrote:You haven't missed too much from me. I've been working on a novel in my spare time. But anyways, I'm still alive, and I'm glad to see all of you are, too!

Bout damn time man! Ill be on msn later this week. Ive got a job interview today and ive got some sh*t i gotta fix on my car this week. Cant wait to get back to working with ya.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]