Free-for-all discussion!
By VAIMAHDO
Post your Driver parody here! It can be a photo, or video... Doesn't really matter. :) I'll start..
I'm making a Driver 2 parody of a mission, to prepare myself to make the movie "Exigency" I'm making, and to get used to working with Driver 3 models.
Recognize this scene? :wink: (Unfinished)

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.
By max.thunder
Looks promising. And Driv3r pick truck painted like that looks cool.
By VAIMAHDO
You got it right! Also thanks! I think I will add reflections to it as well. :) Unless that makes it feel too far away from D2. Also, oh wow, that's the same video I took screenshots of to make the textures for the train. Train is done by the way:

Post edited by Skylabh.
By VAIMAHDO
Hey everyone, I am proud to announce that I'm redesigning this whole "Driver 2 parody" idea. Instead of making fun of the Vegas mission, "Beat the train" I am going to recreate the animation models and make an entire silly D2 video! I'm making it rather short. :D It's almost like a stable version of YouTube Poop. Here's a little leak. Recognize this?

Post edited by Skylabh.

Hint: "You know what these marks mean Jones, do yah?"
By helkensinken
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Friends Avatar
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:You got it right! Also thanks! I think I will add reflections to it as well. :) Unless that makes it feel too far away from D2. Also, oh wow, that's the same video I took screenshots of to make the textures for the train. Train is done by the way:

Post edited by Skylabh.
progress :?:
By VAIMAHDO
Ah, the progress is wonderful! It's nice to see people interested in the stuff I'm making. I'm not going to leak anything else on this clip, until it's complete! :mrgreen: (It should be complete very very soon)
By VAIMAHDO
Bump..
Just saying that I noticed this project laying around a few days ago, and I've decided to finish it! It's almost complete! (Hint being my new signature)
Update:
Thanks to useless school taking up all the time in the f***ing world, I have lost my entire weekend to work on this. So, expect a release next weekend.
I f***ing hate school.

(Back to original post) So prepare everyone for the very first Driver 2 parody ever made!
(Insert BrokenTanner.exe here)

Post edited by Skylabh.

You have to love those feet (Y)
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By DatDirtyBananas
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Bump..
Just saying that I noticed this project laying around a few days ago, and I've decided to finish it! It's almost complete! (Hint being my new signature)
I'm planning a release this weekend! So prepare everyone for the very first Driver 2 parody ever made!
(Insert BrokenTanner.exe here)

Post edited by Skylabh.

You have to love those feet (Y)
Oh God Tanner just found out about Driver 3D Renegade
By DatDirtyBananas
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
VAIMAHDO wrote:I will forever bow down to such a glorious picture. f**k you Ubicock, for destroying the original Tanner.
It took me a while for making some of the things in the background. Glad to see someone gives a sh*t about it 8) also that was a fast reply :shock:
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
Post edited by Skylabh.

I don't know why, but Tanner's face makes me thing of a message saying "OH DAS f***ing BRILL".
By VAIMAHDO
Wheels wrote:[ -Image-
I don't know why, but Tanner's face makes me thing of a message saying "OH DAS f***ing BRILL".
Yeah like a sarcastic message, when someone says something very obvious you give this picture to them :lol:
By Wheels
AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!

Post edited by Skylabh.
By Wheels
WOW DUDE YOU BLEW MY F**KING MIND!!

Post edited by Skylabh.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4