Free-for-all discussion!
By gforeal
Registration Days Posts Avatar
300 does seem like a lot to lose when you don't have much money. It's no surprise it had to do with a female, either :wink:. They cost money!
By T.K.
Don't like it, but that's what you get for international texting. It's total garbage.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
PostalDude wrote:uhm
wat
your topics are getting more and more bizzare by the day
Agreeing with PostalDude :lol:
By VAIMAHDO
Well everyone, I'm lonley, and I feel like I live in a nuke town or somthing, ALLL THE WOMEN HERE ARE SOOO WIERD (In a bad way). Completely scared of everything (example a poke makes them like "EWWWWWWWW" >_<) Are mentally innmature and their intelligence level is just... Ugh.. There may be someone... Just can't find it. Anyway back to topic... I'm loosing ideas what to do... I think I'll have to sell the very thing I've wated 6 years to partially get. My half gaming/animating tower. (Le Dell Optiplex) I could make $100-$200 for it. :(
By VAIMAHDO
PostalDude wrote:All the chicks here have substance abuse problems and daddy issues. Gotta love Rhode Island.
Aha wow.... BUT GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!?!?! My mom could not sleep (neither could I) And she called my phone provider and told some guy what's happened, and he said he would fix it by putting me on a $7 montly charge for forgen texts, and set the registered date before the texts start! My mom came in my room and told me, and I was sooo happy! So a Roman Bellic move here, I'm out of debt, but am stuck with a $7 decrease from my allowance each month. Whatever, better then debt! :mrgreen:
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Glad to hear that! I wish you good luck with that girl btw. I'm still trying to get over the last time I was rejected.
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Moral of the story, don't do phone calls to another country with a mobile phone.
By max.thunder
0takumetalhead wrote:Moral of the story, don't do phone calls to another country with a mobile phone.
By VAIMAHDO
pete wrote:Glad to hear that! I wish you good luck with that girl btw. I'm still trying to get over the last time I was rejected.
Thanks! I don't think it will work out though. Never has. Also to other people I never said anything about called, I have only texted her..
By madness
Yeah these days you gotta be careful about what you do on your mobile while on a contract. Most providers give you no warning about anything you do.

In Australia our current affairs news we hear stories of people racking up bills of tens of thousands of dollars. The big culprits are data usage and roaming.

Here some providers charge over a dollar a megabyte in data over a set allowance. You can get quite a large bill pretty fast. Luckily other providers are improving their services the company I'm with charge 4 cents per megabyte. I have a limiter on my android device which stops data exceeding my limit.

Lets just say most Telco's are criminals.
They have recently been forced to send text message warnings by the government. For example, "You have reached 75% of your limit"
A great move.

But it's still pretty useless, they should be forced to give an option to stop data once you reach your limit.

Also this girl, if you have data you should contact her though facebook app. If you don't have a smartphone I know your stretched for cash but you can buy them here in australia for $40 for a budget smartphone with android. There pretty slow but they do the job and you can use your data to send messages, just be careful and make sure you get a generous data limit if you wanna go crazy.

Currently I pay $10 a month.
$500 worth of calls/texts at 90 cents a minute rate. 25 cent text rate out of that cap.
1.5gb data and Unlimited Social

Though I don't know how it works in your country. Unless you are in Nevada it should be cheaper than Australia if you look around. I'm on a MNVO (Mobile Network Virtual Operator) they tend to provide better deals than the big 3 here in Australia.
By VAIMAHDO
Ah thanks for the information madness! My parents told me the phone I supposedly have a $400 phone, that's hard to believe with 1.80GB of hard drive space and a moderately slow single core processor. But it IS a phone. Anyway yeah, phone companies love OUR money. .-.

Hi. I saw in Helegad's thread about beta stuff in […]

https://youtu.be/_2yMdyltjIw Lucas in Nice takes […]

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg