Free-for-all discussion!
By Nikusakken
It's a historic day here in Brazil today, as it'll be decided if our communist president will be impeached.
By somebodynamed
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
matthaniel wrote:hi i am new how to start the game
is this the dumbest bot in history?
By Raythewheelman42
Registration Days Posts
Davaz wrote:Awww, shame on you. Well, let's party anyways :mrgreen:
Image thumbnail
i have driver 76 , i love driver pl and driver 76 because theses two games have a nice story and nices cars :specialdriver: :mrgreen:
By Davaz
Registration Days Posts Avatar
I don't really like most of the 2006 cars, but I love the 1978 ones.
By Davaz
I love it :D I also like the Cerrano, the San Marino, the Melizzano and the Land Roamer a lot.

Btw, how many cars do you actually have in Driver 76? Did the devs just copy paste all the 78 era cars from PL to Driver 76 or are there fewer cars available?
By somebodynamed
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Davaz wrote:I love it :D I also like the Cerrano, the San Marino, the Melizzano and the Land Roamer a lot.

Btw, how many cars do you actually have in Driver 76? Did the devs just copy paste all the 78 era cars from PL to Driver 76 or are there fewer cars available?
all the cars from 78 are in there, plus some new cars, like the 70's version of the BX9, and a small sports car (forgot the name) i beat the game and completed all the races in each difficulty. all i need is the BX9
By Raythewheelman42
Registration Days Posts
Davaz wrote:I love it :D I also like the Cerrano, the San Marino, the Melizzano and the Land Roamer a lot.

there is 57 vehicles in driver 76 , and yes the devs copy paste theses cars from driver PL to driver 76
By Raythewheelman42
Registration Days Posts
somebodynamed wrote:

all the cars from 78 are in there, plus some new cars, like the 70's version of the BX9, and a small sports car (forgot the name) i beat the game and completed all the races in each difficulty. all i need is the BX9
the small sport car name is GBI 12 and there is also a convertibles version of the the gbi 12, the GBI 12 :V8 Droptop
By Davaz
Lucky bastard :P

I still got several weeks to go and I have an awful amount of stuff I gotta to do before summer break :/
By bb_42001
RacingFreak wrote:Image
I like this new feature :D
Glad you like it. I will add new badges as time goes on, If your interested you dont have all the current badges yet!
RacingFreak liked this

bb42001

Noodles

By Razor440
Summer break for me too! Just bought Driver: San Francisco for PS3 and actually I beat it in a day. :mrgreen: I'm impressed, shame Ubisoft was to blame for that speedboat game that I hope won't end the series. :evil:
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
RacingFreak wrote:And so I am making this (not yet completed):
-pics-
Who can guess which movie does it come from? :P
I think this certain Challenger influenced the Driver 2 devs to add it in Las Vegas? Just a little theory.
preety awesome work man (y) :)
By RacingFreak
Yup, it's from the original Gone in 60 Seconds :D The car is kinda sad story itself..they buy damaged one, get the important things such as the engine, VIN, then steal another one and place the stuff from the damaged one in it. But then someone is asking for it and he has to steal it again then crush it... even Toby is crying when it's getting crushed :cry: :cry: :cry:

They used old '70 Challengers with bits from '72-'73 models on them and a nice paintjob, so as such it's kinda unique vehicle :D
Razor440 liked this
By PostalDude
RacingFreak wrote:And so I am making this (not yet completed):
-snip-
Who can guess which movie does it come from? :P
I think this certain Challenger influenced the Driver 2 devs to add it in Las Vegas? Just a little theory.
Please lock your car. Do not leave articles on the seat. Please do not leave parking tickets in your car.
RacingFreak, Razor440 liked this
By RacingFreak
By the way I need your help. I'm looking for pics from Driver or Driver 2 event taken in the UK or USA (I don't remember, could be London) which had a yellow Buick GSX or a Challenger. Who has them? They were on a blog few years ago, but I lost the link.
By max.thunder
It's a Challenger in London.
RacingFreak liked this
By RacingFreak
THANK YOU!!

Looks like my model is useful for remaking it too :D

Funny how in Gone in 60 Seconds a '70 Challenger was used to turn into '72-73 one.

For promoting Driver they were able to get a '70 Challenger :D

In 2010, a '72 Challenger was used to mimick a '70 one for the DSF Teaser Trailer :? Watching how they drilled that spoiler to the boot was horrible :cry: Any idea what happened to it after filming?
max.thunder, Razor440 liked this
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Might be old news, but love the new layout hahah :)
bb_42001 liked this
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]