Free-for-all discussion!
By T.K.
Taco is one of my guys. Thanks for the welcome.
By SwissDriver
Registration Days Avatar
First I'd like to say you a heartly "gruezi" from the Land of cheese, chocolate and militia army ;D

I'm 20 years old and soon occupated in the army for 21 weeks (lucky that I have DRIVER for PSP *phew*). I like driving-around-in-my-car-just-to-raise-CO2-emissions, eating, sleeping, girls, beer, driver, money, swiss banks, my SIG 550, GT, and my bed :mrgreen:

Since Driver:SF is announced I returned again, to DRIVER and I have to say this game is it. It's just the pure, real fun like ten years before. Let's hope they keep Driver:SF close to the real thing 8)
By T.K.
SwissDriver, let us make love with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns.
By GANGSTA_MAN_MEX
HEY MENS
I AM NEW
I COYLD NOT USE DRIVER_MAN_MEX USE BECAUSE EMAL IS f**k
OK?
By T.K.
Enough trolling for me today. I already trolled the entire site, pretty much, so call me in the morning and I'll see if I'm available whilst not playing synthesizer.
By PostalDude
SwissDriver wrote:First I'd like to say you a heartly "gruezi" from the Land of cheese, chocolate and militia army ;D

I'm 20 years old and soon occupated in the army for 21 weeks (lucky that I have DRIVER for PSP *phew*). I like driving-around-in-my-car-just-to-raise-CO2-emissions, eating, sleeping, girls, beer, driver, money, swiss banks, my SIG 550, GT, and my bed :mrgreen:

Since Driver:SF is announced I returned again, to DRIVER and I have to say this game is it. It's just the pure, real fun like ten years before. Let's hope they keep Driver:SF close to the real thing 8)
Also the land of these beauts:
140 series ftw.
By bb_42001
ok that's it you you guys tk and postal dude don't shut the f**k up i will make you. and stop destroying every topic in this forum with your useless bullsh**

bb42001

Noodles

By SwissDriver
Registration Days Avatar
PostalDude wrote:
SwissDriver wrote:First I'd like to say you a heartly "gruezi" from the Land of cheese, chocolate and militia army ;D

Also the land of these beauts:
140 series ftw.
Uhmmm..thats a Volvo and it's from Sweden not Switzerland :mrgreen: *lol*
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
mmh damn, i already posted in the forum before this... excuse me for that!

Well about me:

Name: Menno Van Rooijen (some friends say Mem for some reason)
Hobby's: Gaming, drawing (not much but anyway), Poetry, Reading books and some more i forget xD
I'm searching for a job and i go back to school if everything runs allright.
Just ask me if you want to know more.
By Clutch
lol, I have above 200 posts and I didn't posted here xD

Let's see...

Hiiiiiiii guuuuuyyyys :D I'm Clutch :D There are my data:

-Name:
Bartosz WÅ‚odarczyk (in loose translation Bart Hostson)

-Weight: 47 kg (103.5 pounds)
-Height: 1.82 m (5.9 ft)

-Job: student, game developer
-Hobbys: guitar, music composing, 2d, 3d, photography, drawing, driving, car/motorcycle mechanics, programming
-Fav. Music: metal, stoner, trash, classic rock, hard rock, polish hip hop

-Appearance: tall, frightfully skinny, brown, long hair, sharp face lines, soft, green eyes. long, thin fingers.

Can you see me? xD
By 0takumetalhead
Long hair ftw! I forgot to ad the gender (it's male). Brown eyes, known to be called Ozzy Osbourne, not the slimmest person in the world and my sig tells you which music gerne i like. I also like Jrock :P
By freaklore1
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hello there im new here,i was first on Driver Dimension the french site/forum,but i discovered this site and decided to join.

Nice to meet you all.

Born : 12 May 1992

My favorites Driver games are the 2nd and 3rd.

I talk both french and english quite nicely.
By VAIMAHDO
freaklore1 wrote:Hello there im new here,i was first on Driver Dimension the french site/forum,but i discovered this site and decided to join.

Nice to meet you all.

Born : 12 May 1992

My favorites Driver games are the 2nd and 3rd.

I talk both french and english quite nicely.
Welcome!
By Fab2cent
freaklore1 wrote:Hello there im new here.
Welcome to Driver Madness!!! What system do you have e.g PS3, 360 or PC?
By freaklore1
Fab2cent wrote:
freaklore1 wrote:Hello there im new here.
Welcome to Driver Madness!!! What system do you have e.g PS3, 360 or PC?
I have a PS2,a PS3,a Xbox,a Xbox 360,a Wii and a DS. (also got a N64 but i think it broke,so i'll have to repair it or change it)

I also have PS1 discs,N64 cartridges and Gamecube disks. (i use the PS2 for my PS1 disks and the Wii for my Gamecube disks.)

If i have to tell you every games i had it would take a while so i will tell you the amount of games i have on each consoles.

I have 31 PS1 disks , 24 N64 cartridges , 56 original Xbox disks , 4 Xbox360 disks (recently bought console) , 50 PS2 disks , 37 PS3 disks , 10 Gamecube disks, 10 WII games amd 5 DS games.

I also use emulators to play Nes,Snes,gameboy color + Advance,Genesis and PS1 games.

So yeah,im quite armed to the teeth.
By Fab2cent
hahah nice! add me on psn (my psn name is fab2cent) and we will play some driver sf :)
By freaklore1
Fab2cent wrote:hahah nice! add me on psn (my psn name is fab2cent) and we will play some driver sf :)
Uh,yeah i got a problem,i cant go on PSN or XBOX live unless i bring my console to a friend house wich is rarely,since my connection here is too slow for both consoles.

If i play a game online,its on PC.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]