Free-for-all discussion!
By Miller
Smiler wrote: I had previously had an account on DM, but I couldn't remember the details for it, so I just made a new account tonight...

some of you will know me from the official Ubi forums as 'Smiler_16'
I do not think I ever posted anything over there
By taco
Registration Days Avatar
My name's Alex, uh, I'm from New Jersey (lol) and I obviously love tacos :D
By T.K.
OH GOD HE'S FROM THE SAME STATE AT CHRIS
By Sedans
LOL I like the newb already!

He's 'dissing' Chris, so I like him! lol.

Welcome Alex to DM. You'd better hope that we don't find out you ARE Chris!
By PostalDude
Sedans wrote:LOL I like the newb already!

He's 'dissing' Chris, so I like him! lol.

Welcome Alex to DM. You'd better hope that we don't find out you ARE Chris!
Hell naw he's mah nigga from TOP
By T.K.
He's Taco from That One Place. He's cool and fun to have around, and he already knows about Chris.
By Sedans
Oh, O.K., cool.

So he knows about ..... that C word..

No, not c*nt.. or cock..
By Sedans
How old is Chris anyways? I fergot
By Sedans
Lawl he's a youngin'.
By Sedans
Yeah, actually it does.

I had no idea PD was 14. Seriously no idea.
By T.K.
Well, alrighty then. I really don't care for the new rules here, and most of them were copied straight from GameFAQs (yes, I checked). This place was in bad shape and only getting worse, and now with a new set of rules, I really don't see it getting any better. Until Chris is banned, and I don't care if I go with him, there is no justice. Chris is a terrible member, and I know I am no better, but why do you people try to protect him? "Oh, he's only 14!" So's PD, as we've previously proven. Chris was raised in the kind of house where you have too much pride. Chris is full of crap, and always will be. Personally, I always thought Catholics were a little on the nutty side with all their traditions, but Chris grew up in a special way. He's lied, lied, lied, and lied again. I'm not. Until he is banned, there is no justice, and at this rate, there never will be. The new rules will solve nothing, IMO. They are simply slowing us down. People liked this place because it was lawless, just like the Old West. Now with the new rules, this will get boring pretty quickly.

Age is but a number. Chris is 14, PD is 14, I'm 15, Nick is 15, Derek is 15, etc. The point? Derek and Nick acted more mature than the other 3 on that list, and PD and I acted more mature than Chris (albeit not much). I trolled Chris not because I was bored, but because he brought it on. If anyone here has used Game Maker when trying to make a first-person-shooter knows it's not easy. That's why I use Game Maker is to work on my games. I use it for the harder stuff. Chris made it easy to troll because he lived in a very diluted fantasy world, whether he likes it or not. I admit, I've did things I wish had never did here, but it's too late to turn back. What's done is done. I will become the more mature person that people know IRL. I have no good way to think of Chris, at all. He's got pride up the wazoo, which isn't good. That's what gets people killed.

Personally, I have always hated the thought of Chris leaving, because then it's boring, I will not lie. Until now, that is. Lately, since I've been able to keep myself entertained with these pills, pain, and barely able to eat (before anyone worries, I got wisdom teeth pulled a couple days ago and it's sore). I've been able to stay busy with game creation, unlike Chris, who kept delaying it. I never set release dates. Every work of mine gets the Duke Nukem Forever release date: When it's done. I take a lot of breaks, so this is a good idea for me. If Chris left now, it wouldn't bother me a bit, and it shouldn't bother anyone. I know not many people like me, and that doesn't bug me. I get up and move on. Chris has got anyone whose been here since August hating him. People may actually be able to stand me.

And to conclude my rant, I will say this: Chris, no one likes you. Anyone that does, does not know you like we do. For the love of all that is good, leave and don't ever come back. Don't ever look back, don't ever make a visit. Just leave. And I apologize to anyone that watched these fights happen. Sometimes, I wish this had never happen. I defended Chris a lot way back when, or I'd try to help. When I look back, I get sick because of that. I didn't know him, but now I do. I've made enemies throughout my life, it's nothing new. Chris was major, and I don't think he has too many friends here. I've contemplated leaving this site a few times before, but I think I'll stay, as long as Chris leaves.

Your choice: Do I leave or does Chris leave?
By bb_42001
Just to step on your toes, the "rules" are actually just copied from the rules madness originally wrote, and the part at the start i thought of on the spot. Now the next thing is, when Chris came back after his break, he changed for the most part and acted nicer, it wasn't until you trolled him did he start snapping back, so actually you started this new onset of stuff. And these "new rules" i decided to enforce are are because the fact you are trashing every topic you type in, granted so is PD but he isn't acting like a 5 year old on a tantrum about it, i am just trying to clean up all the trash and obscene comments all over the place, nothing has changed, and you will find all website have strict T&C. Also as you said, this place was lawless, and i want to change that, you will find nothing will change for the most part and you can go on living you life normally.

Basicly everyone i am sick of going on here each night and finding pages full of all TK, PD and chris war, these new rules are hopefully trying to curve that. And i will not ban chris atm because he hasn't done anything wrong, more likely it is you that will be banned.

So how about you grow up and stop acting like a rotten little child, if you are unhappy with a member and wish to get them banned show me ACTUAL PROOFof there digressions for the past 3 days.

bb42001

Noodles

By T.K.
Yeah, I didn't start this one, at least not on the most part. he insulted the fact that I use Game Maker, so i threw it right back. Get over your pride, bb. I haven't liked this place since you took over, really. I miss a lot of the old users. I'm not gonna be on here near as much, because I'm sick of this garbage. I got my own sites to run, games to create, etc.
By max.thunder
bb_42001 wrote:goodbye
why you say goodbye?
have you banned T.K?
By T.K.
No, I just said I'm not gonna be here as much. Better for myself anyway, I tend to leave this place open in a tab.
By cleone
T.K. wrote:Well, alrighty then. I really don't care for the new rules here, and most of them were copied straight from GameFAQs (yes, I checked). This place was in bad shape and only getting worse, and now with a new set of rules, I really don't see it getting any better. Until Chris is banned, and I don't care if I go with him, there is no justice. Chris is a terrible member, and I know I am no better, but why do you people try to protect him? "Oh, he's only 14!" So's PD, as we've previously proven. Chris was raised in the kind of house where you have too much pride. Chris is full of crap, and always will be. Personally, I always thought Catholics were a little on the nutty side with all their traditions, but Chris grew up in a special way. He's lied, lied, lied, and lied again. I'm not. Until he is banned, there is no justice, and at this rate, there never will be. The new rules will solve nothing, IMO. They are simply slowing us down. People liked this place because it was lawless, just like the Old West. Now with the new rules, this will get boring pretty quickly.

Age is but a number. Chris is 14, PD is 14, I'm 15, Nick is 15, Derek is 15, etc. The point? Derek and Nick acted more mature than the other 3 on that list, and PD and I acted more mature than Chris (albeit not much). I trolled Chris not because I was bored, but because he brought it on. If anyone here has used Game Maker when trying to make a first-person-shooter knows it's not easy. That's why I use Game Maker is to work on my games. I use it for the harder stuff. Chris made it easy to troll because he lived in a very diluted fantasy world, whether he likes it or not. I admit, I've did things I wish had never did here, but it's too late to turn back. What's done is done. I will become the more mature person that people know IRL. I have no good way to think of Chris, at all. He's got pride up the wazoo, which isn't good. That's what gets people killed.

Personally, I have always hated the thought of Chris leaving, because then it's boring, I will not lie. Until now, that is. Lately, since I've been able to keep myself entertained with these pills, pain, and barely able to eat (before anyone worries, I got wisdom teeth pulled a couple days ago and it's sore). I've been able to stay busy with game creation, unlike Chris, who kept delaying it. I never set release dates. Every work of mine gets the Duke Nukem Forever release date: When it's done. I take a lot of breaks, so this is a good idea for me. If Chris left now, it wouldn't bother me a bit, and it shouldn't bother anyone. I know not many people like me, and that doesn't bug me. I get up and move on. Chris has got anyone whose been here since August hating him. People may actually be able to stand me.

And to conclude my rant, I will say this: Chris, no one likes you. Anyone that does, does not know you like we do. For the love of all that is good, leave and don't ever come back. Don't ever look back, don't ever make a visit. Just leave. And I apologize to anyone that watched these fights happen. Sometimes, I wish this had never happen. I defended Chris a lot way back when, or I'd try to help. When I look back, I get sick because of that. I didn't know him, but now I do. I've made enemies throughout my life, it's nothing new. Chris was major, and I don't think he has too many friends here. I've contemplated leaving this site a few times before, but I think I'll stay, as long as Chris leaves.

Your choice: Do I leave or does Chris leave?
I will never leave. And also, my delays are LEGIT due to a crappy computer. SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
By T.K.
It looks like we're right back where we started. I don't like you Chris. Derek doesn't like you. PD doesn't like you. Taco doesn't like you. Harlequin doesn't like you. ET CETERA. No one likes you! Derek and I don't think we'll be on tomorrow. We're probably gonna get banned. We are pieces of the vital backbone of this site. Without us, the site will fall apart before bb's eyes. bb has failed.
By cleone
T.K. wrote:It looks like we're right back where we started. I don't like you Chris. Derek doesn't like you. PD doesn't like you. Taco doesn't like you. Harlequin doesn't like you. ET CETERA. No one likes you! Derek and I don't think we'll be on tomorrow. We're probably gonna get banned. We are pieces of the vital backbone of this site. Without us, the site will fall apart before bb's eyes. bb has failed.
BB did not fail, and Sedans is more important than you. In fact, the place is falling apart with you around. YOU are the problem. You ruin every topic. And you say you're important?!! Please, lay off the pot.
By T.K.
Look who is talking! Derek agrees with me all the way. YOU are the problem, and everyone bt you and bb agrees. Please, lay off the pot.
By Miller
Oh, no. The Welcome Center has taken on the appearance of a recruitment center, where people are solicited to join one faction or another. I do not know if it is funny or tragic that very many of the topics at the DriverMadness.net forums seem to be perverted so to all deal with the singular matter of some petty rivalry.

Welcome to the Taco guy and to The Kid [Fr] from Driver-Dimension. It is nice to make your acquaintance. I hope your New Years holiday is/was enjoyable.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]