The highly successful video game series originally made possible by Crytek and Ubisoft.
By freaklore1
Registration Days Posts Avatar
PostalDude wrote:Are you a marketer for Ubisoft or something?
nah just saw the fact that there is a Far Cry section on this forum at that nobody tought or give a dang about making topics for each games inside of this section,so i made them.
By freaklore1
And here is my tought on FC 3.

This game to me is like a mix between FC 1/Instincts and FC 2,it take the best parts of those game to make this one.

Tropical islands make a return and it look beautiful,altough FC 2 African location seem a little bit more nice to look at. (maybe because of the vegetations and weather effects being done a little bit better in that game compared to this one)

Weapons customization and abilities are great additions to the game,i can finally choose how my weapons look and make my character into a real badass.Each abilties upgrade your characters in different kind of ways,making him stealthy,faster,stronger,better swimmer and learn some awesome killing techniques wich prove you dont need special feral powers to be very strong.

The animals and the hunting+crafting system is also a great idea,it give a lots of challenge and i like to fight back when a predator animal attack me.

Just like in Far Cry 2,i like seeing Jason trying to heal himself when he as his finger or arm broken or a bullet/shrapnel he need to take out.

Some peoples doesnt seem to like Jason brody and his group of friends,but i think they are just exactly the characters needed for the story.With the help of the awesome Vaas wich i find him to be one of the best villain i ever saw in video games and his boss Hoyt and also Buck,they give a special welcome to our friends and send them into a hellish world of madness.Has the story progress,Jason become better and better at fighting back Vaas pirates and Hoyt mercenaries to the point that he even like it because of his mind and point of view slowly changing to that of a true warrior/hunter.

Of course i still prefer the good ending,because the 2nd one kinda gave me the same taste in my mouth as the ending to FC 2.Why,because the thing is that during the entire game you try to find and save your friends so you can get out of that island,but when Citra make you kill them so you can join her then being killed by her because she doesnt need you but only the infant she will have from you,its like everything you have done in the game was for nothing jus like in FC 2.Citra is a manipulative b***** who is has bad as any of the other villains in the game but unlike them she is just lazy since she use others to do her dirty works,Vaas at least wasnt lazy.Even Dennis who is in love with Citra should be jealous of Jason since Citra seem to prefer Jason over him,but nope he accept that and become mad when Jason refuse Citra to save his friends (good ending) wich show how manipulative Citra can be on peoples.

Also i always wondered if after the good ending,Jason found and killed Douglas that freakin DJ at the club who gave them the location of the island so they could be captured by Vaas. http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Douglas_Stephenson

Finding relics and WW2 japanese soldiers letters was fun and it made me explore and find some nice locations.(caves,ruins,WW2 forts)

I didnt try multiplayers,but i did tried co-op with a friend wich also had a nice story,of course you need to get a DLC if you want to see the rest of the story.

That are my toughts on Far Cry 3,cant wait for the next game.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
freaklore1 wrote:nah just saw the fact that there is a Far Cry section on this forum at that nobody tought or give a dang about making topics for each games inside of this section,so i made them.
....well...It IS Driver Madness...

Driver Madness...

DRIVER...
By freaklore1
Badnick24 wrote:
freaklore1 wrote:nah just saw the fact that there is a Far Cry section on this forum at that nobody tought or give a dang about making topics for each games inside of this section,so i made them.
....well...It IS Driver Madness...

Driver Madness...

DRIVER...
then why bother making a Far Cry section then ?
By max.thunder
This forum is mainly about Driver but you can also post information about other games.
By Badnick24
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
max.thunder wrote:This forum is mainly about Driver but you can also post information about other games.
And, to add to this, there is no need for to reserve a thread fro EVERY Far Cry game. If there was a need, it would have been done.

Rather, you could make one thread containing your opinions on all the Far Cry games :wink:
By VAIMAHDO
Badnick24 wrote:
max.thunder wrote:This forum is mainly about Driver but you can also post information about other games.
And, to add to this, there is no need for to reserve a thread fro EVERY Far Cry game. If there was a need, it would have been done.

Rather, you could make one thread containing your opinions on all the Far Cry games :wink:
Ahahha I like your new picture. (Y)
By Nikusakken
Far Cry 2, Far Cry 3, Spec Ops: The Line... seems that games are digging some Heart of Darkness lately.
By madness
I don't quite know how we ended up with a Far Cry category. I would have thought we would keep categories to games that Ubisoft Reflections have worked on and other similar games. I see similarities to far cry thus the open world that some driver games have but far cry is much more a shooter than a driving game. But yeah we are free to talk about anything here. It's a place where driver fans come together and talk about what they wish :)

So we know what things other driver fans get into :)

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]