The highly successful video game series originally made possible by Crytek and Ubisoft.
Far Cry Instincts was the first FC i played,followed by Evolution (sequel/expension).

I never tried Predator,but from what i saw its pretty much both Instincts and Evolution together with HD graphics.

I didnt tried Vengeance on the Wii either and from what i know its just a port of Evolution but with some changes like Cops ennemies and other things.

This is the game that made me love the franchise in the first place,a retired ex-soldier who has a tour guide boat just minding his own business when all hell break loose and must now fight some mercenaries who want to kill him on sight and later some weird freakin mutants created from some experiments gone wrong,all that set in beautiful exotic and tropical islands.

The story is one of the reason why i loved the game,just like i said above,i love games where you are a hero who find himself in some big mess and need to fight back to survive or something happen to the character and he go on a vengeance.All of this with the hero humiliating the opposite force at the same time of course,like they dont know with who they are messing with.

The ambiance/atmosphere of the game is just superb,exploring jungles,beaches and mountains with animals noises and other sounds make me want to be there instead of the character.The scientist talking on the radio about different things like the dinosaurs was something i liked,i just stoped what i was doing and stand next to the radio to hear what the guy had to say,same thing for the mercenaries having conversations on the radios.

The weapons were decent,the first half of the game i tend to use the silencer pistol and the white silenced sniper the most.While the 2nd half i tend to use the Magnum,the FN P90 and either the silenced sniper or the other sniper.

The feral instinct power was to me quite a unique twist,its just pure fun to run real fast at ennemies and slash/punch them real hard and also going from point A to point B is much faster with the speed.But if there was no feral powers i wouldnt mind much,since it would just give a little bit more challenge wich i would also like.

Fighting mercenaries who think they are the best to then hear and see them being pissed off that i killed their comrades make me really satisfied since i show them that they arent as good as they think they are.

The mutants is a nice touch and give that sci-fi vibe that Crytek like to add in their games (mutants in Far Cry 1 and aliens in Crysis),same goes for the dilophosaurus.(the small dinosaur thingies)

I dont use internet connections for the consoles,but i did like the 4 split screen multiplayers wich i had fun with some friends and certainly on created maps wich lead me to.....

The map editor,this is a great idea,making your own map and using it for multiplayers can make some real fun matches.

Far Cry Evolution was ok,the story is a little bit different but not as good as Instincts.

To finish my toughts on the game i would like to add i really liked how Jack say 'Aww sh*t' when he fall from very high.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]