The highly successful video game series originally made possible by Crytek and Ubisoft.
By freaklore1
Registration Days Posts Avatar
Hello there guys,informations have been leaked about Far Cry 4.

The game will or might come out in early 2015 and will be released on PS4,Xbox0ne and PC.

''The yeti from Monster Inc: Welcome to the Himalayas !!!''

It seem that the game will be set in the Himalayas,so expect to see snowy regions and more warmth and natural ones like forests and grassy/flowers fields.

The gameplay will be exactly like its predecessor Far Cry 3 with a little bit more focussing on the Hunt/animals system,we will also be able to ride elephants.

There will still be outposts in the game,so there are still human ennemies to encounter.

Here is an article about the game : http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... -elephants
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
*cough*pleaselettherebecars*cough* *cough*
By freaklore1
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Wow, already a 4th? Oh, didn't the 3rd come out in 2012?
Yeah,the 2nd game didnt received much positive reviews hence why it took awhile before they released the 3rd one because either they wanted to put a little bit more work on that one or they hesitated awhile before releasing another one.

But since the 3rd was good and got lots of positive reviews,they didnt hesitated and started directly working on the sequel,because they now know how the basis of the game must be.
By freaklore1
The fact that it happen in the Himalayas means that we will have:

Instead of Citra and her tribal warriors the Rakyats,we will have Tibetan Monks.

Instead of having some kind of Mayan ruins/temples,we will have more asian and tibetan ruins/temples.

We might encounter the Yeti as a legendary animal to hunt.

We will have the inclusion of Snowbike.(of course there will still be Quadbikes for the warmer region)

To transit from the forest region to the snowy one or the other way around,they will need to add a system or an animation for the character to change clothes.
By Wheels
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts
*cough cough*andcars*cough*
By freaklore1
Wheels wrote:*cough cough*andcars*cough*
Yeah dand i presume it will be the usual cars just like the previous Far Cry games.

Jeep and other cheap cars,altough i wonder if the buggy will be in it this time ?
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Eh, only good FC games in my eyes are 1 and Blood Dragon. Not exactly jumping for another one.
By freaklore1
Here are some more videos from E3 about the game.

villain video

gameplay video

It seems i was right about Tools like the grapling hook to make us climb and swing.

You guys sure are missing on something great.
By Olanov
I'm going want to wait until it actually comes out, then see the gamer reviews and gameplay videos about it before I'll make up my mind whether to get it or not.
By pete
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
"Kicking things is hilarious. I expect people around the world to be kicking drops, explosive barrels, dead bodies,..."

Day 1 purchase!
By VAIMAHDO
pete wrote:"Kicking things is hilarious. I expect people around the world to be kicking drops, explosive barrels, dead bodies,..."
Sounds like what I do half the time when I play games that have that kind of stuff lol.
By T.K.
This game is fun, ultimately, but that's just because I enjoyed Far Cry 3 immensely and this game is ultimately a reskin of it with extra national liberation flair. Sorry guys, but it looks like Ubisoft just made Far Cry into one of those yearly games they knock out with little variation.
By 0takumetalhead
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Never played FC3 (because Jason), loved Blood Dragon and recently bought 4.
I like it but regret buying it because reasons.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]