A place to stop and chat about any of the hobbies you may have!
By Wheelman75
As I said in another post, I got FL Studio a few months ago. My primary intention is to make Driver-style music, but I've also used it as a host for a free synthesizer plugin called Wave Simulator. Basically, it's a software version of an old digital/analog synth called the PPG Wave 2.2, and it's worth it!

Download Wave Simulator here.
Read more about the PPG Wave here.
By Wheelman75
PrototypeDriver wrote:I play and compose music of my own. I've been making my Driver and Driver 2 custom songs ever since 2014, tbh. Anything you need to know?

Well, I was going to ask what synth plugin or whatever can generate the "Driver Sound", but I've already asked that before, and recently, I discovered that somebody did it by ripping samples from the game.

I would also like to know: do you know anything about music theory?
By PrototypeDriver
Wheelman75 wrote:
PrototypeDriver wrote:I play and compose music of my own. I've been making my Driver and Driver 2 custom songs ever since 2014, tbh. Anything you need to know?

Well, I was going to ask what synth plugin or whatever can generate the "Driver Sound", but I've already asked that before, and recently, I discovered that somebody did it by ripping samples from the game.

I would also like to know: do you know anything about music theory?

Oh, that's nice, good to know. (Y)
About music theory, I don't know much. Just basic things, I don't even know how to write riffs or tracks on a tab, it all starts in my head and I just go with it.
By Wheelman75
Yeah, I've yet to learn anything about chords, but I'm pretty good at reading sheet music.

Also, since I started this thread, I discovered a treasure trove of vintage-style synth plugins. They're not 100% spot-on re-creations of the real vintage synths, but the ones I've used are worth it! Go to http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com
DRIV3R HD Remastered - V8 Released!

Really nice work. I saw that you put some wrestli[…]

Jones' narration over half the FMVs clearly wasn't[…]

Where can we see the results of this servey btw?

Multiplayer with traffic

Right now i have been able to add cops to multipl[…]