Talk about TV shows, movies, or anything else you can project onto a screen here!
Ah 2749, the movie that I began creating back in October 2013, but had some ideas of things that are now being placed into this movie dating back to 2011.
This incredible movie will take full advantage of the AMD FX 8320 processor, and an intergraded video chip.
Since winter break has finally input its returning existence in time once again, I've decided to start working on the infinitely massive, 4729.
As of now, I estimate it will have about 120 vehicles, ranging from cars, big rigs, subway trams, trains, planes, boats, and more.
As of now, there is ten planned characters, and I estimate there will be 50+ by the private release.

What is this "Private" and "Public release"?

The private release is the final product of the movie, and final release, but since I do not currently have a trademarked company to release stuff such as this under my name, no one will be able to see this movie until the "Public" release, which will most likely be in 2020.

Giant flat polygons (such as roads) will not exist in this 3D animated movie, all roads will be a cracked masterpiece.

Textures will only be used to shine up objects, objects with bumps, cracks rocks, and dust particles will be PHYSICAL.

There isn't too much I have to show and want to show as of right now, this is mainly to say that I have began to create this movie. Enjoy the show of watching this project grow and finalize!

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: pictures no longer available.

(Original, removed 2013 version):
That car will be remade for the final version, enjoy the sloppy looking original stuff!
(Final release stuff):
I just drew out this picture a few days ago, not done obviously, but tell me what you think of it and what you think it could possibly be!
Here's the 3D model so far, don't you love the amount of detail already? :) (Currently being designed on a Core 2 duo, and will be moved to an FX8320 build in January, when that computer is build)
(Update):
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
emmetmcl wrote:Why do you need a company to release it?
Because releasing a hard worked on movie to the internet would be smart now right?
You know someone's going to steal it and place it in their name and make money off of it. It happens all the time.
DatDirtyBananas wrote:I like how you model.
Thanks! :)
DaRkProDucTioNs00 wrote:Amazon or Ebay will do just fine for the beginning :)
Until I get my own site going.
I highly recommend you using Weebly. You can create it for free and you can buy the domain so it wont be yourwebsitename.weebly.com but instead yourwebsitename.com :D
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
I highly recommend you using Weebly. You can create it for free and you can buy the domain so it wont be yourwebsitename.weebly.com but instead yourwebsitename.com :D
I would personally recommending buying a cheap cpanel host and coding your website or using a script and you get compete customization.

Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.

My first official advertisement of my amazing movie.[/quote]

Reminds me of Catalina, maybe not the body shape but the leather clothes :)
I like BIG BUTTS and I CAN NOT LIE!!!
madness wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:
I would personally recommending buying a cheap cpanel host and coding your website or using a script and you get compete customization.
That's what I'm talking about!
madness wrote:
-HD picture-
My first official advertisement of my amazing movie.

Reminds me of Catalina, maybe not the body shape but the leather clothes :)
I like BIG BUTTS and I CAN NOT LIE!!!
Haha thanks. It is a bit difficult to get a functional ass in the polygon world, because when you make your character sit, typically polygons stretch in unrealistic positions. But I finally got the hang of it. As for the leather, it is a temporary article of clothing, I made it to display the level of realism materials will have in my movie. The protagonist actually wears more of a cloth material in the movie.
Here she grows, say hello to l_lZl-X (Pronounced as "Eje fief" The -X at the end representing the model, so when referring to this vehicle one would say "Eje fief model X"

Post edited by Skylabh.

The standard version of l_lZl-X is just l_lZl-, so just "Eje fief", which is a single floored bus. Model X is the first version I have ever planned and have modeled, but the standard version will be made soon. Model "-<>" (Untranslatable, since there is no letter in English that has this meaning) is the triple story version of l_lZl-, yes, three floors. Since gravity works a bit different in this world, a third floor is possible.
VAIMAHDO wrote:
DatDirtyBananas wrote:Holy sh*t, that is one high-poly model
Oh don't worry, the entire movie will have millions more per object when I finish it, since everything is able to split, for example bullet penetration in metal.
I feel bad for what your pc is going to be tasting :?
Post edited by Skylabh.

34928 polygons so far on this bus. :D
DatDirtyBananas wrote: I feel bad for what your pc is going to be tasting :?
15Fps, I sense. But I will use box view for objects I already animated, so I can hit that 60Fps mark. Simply, it will be tasting glory, to be owned by me.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]