Talk about computers and stuff here!
By Klancnik777
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Ok now i recently reinstalled windows 7 on computer becuse i had so many viruses that my computer went Chernobyl.
Of course after i installed Windows 7 i updated it, downloaded drivers, deleted all files on D and E drive....
but i wanted to install Gta San andreas and....IT TOOK IT 2 HOURS TO INSTALL? also you know that light thingy? that shows hard drive usage or something where you press the power button? well it was 100% constantly glowing until and after instalation COMPUTER was so slow that i had to wait like 20 minutes so i could do something. Eaven if i copy from computer... NIGHTMARE.

i dont know what to do can you guys please help? i searched whole google or so and i cant find nothing.
By Fireboyd78
Try properly reformatting your computer or buying a new hard drive. Sounds like it's nearing the end of its days...
By Klancnik777
CarLuver69 wrote:Try properly reformatting your computer or buying a new hard drive. Sounds like it's nearing the end of its days...
probably youre right. besides i'll buy a new computer this one i have is like... but ill see if there's another solution.
By Klancnik777
PostalDude wrote:Please tell me you're not trying to run Windows 7 on hardware from 2002.
maybe....
By Klancnik777
bb_42001 wrote:If that is what you are doing, that is your problem
impossible.. few months ago it was running fine but now its ass!
and i was joking about a 2002 pc thingy
By RacingFreak
Duh... I recently installed Windows 7 on an old 160GB HDD that had Windows XP SP3 on it, formatted C (left all the data on D intact), installed Windows 7 32 bit, and all the games that were in D are running just fine, so do installing such. Or just... get a new rig.
By bb_42001
There could be many reasons why it is running slowly, have you run a de-frag? Can you actually tell me the specs of your machine, and generally how old your hard drive wont effects performance, unless it is on its way out.

bb42001

Noodles

By Klancnik777
bb_42001 wrote:There could be many reasons why it is running slowly, have you run a de-frag? Can you actually tell me the specs of your machine, and generally how old your hard drive wont effects performance, unless it is on its way out.
when i want to defrag it it only shows me system reserver which i was suprised becuse D, C, E, should be shown

intel p4 3.2ghz
ati radeon 4600HD
4gb of ram
By bb_42001
Seems like you have a corruption issue, if windows can not defrag the other partitions, it means it cant see them, it should be able to see all drives, what file system are they?

bb42001

Noodles

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]