Free-for-all discussion!
By T.K.
Pretty cool. Add the Driver soundtracks too plz.
By T.K.
It said to me "Access Denied"
By bb_42001
then, for some reason you aren't classified as "Registered Users" .. then i open it up for everyone, could you please tell me if anyone else is having trouble?

bb42001

Noodles

By T.K.
I don't know.

Also, I can't upload to Music either. No upload link
By T.K.
OK, I can upload to music at least.
By T.K.
I hadn't tested the others yet.
By Miller
Harlequin wrote: You are getting much more frequent than you used to be. It's awesome. Lol.
Yeah, man, I guess becoming more frequent is what happens to an aging man, along with getting up at night. And I guess that joke might not be very funny unless they play as many commercials for prostrate gland medicine in your country as they show on television in my country. As you may be able to infer by my phrasing, one would think from watching such commercials in my country that women do not have a prostrate gland, even though they have had ever since 2002. (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/h ... dge15.html )

Anyway, thank you for your nice words, Harlequin.
Harlequin wrote:Yeah, I don't watch too many film clips anymore... I watch all the Linkin Park ones, and other bands I like I'll watch, but for the most part, they sh*t me... Mainly because parents b*t*h about how television is bad for kids, and we shouldn't show things like two girls kissing, but they're happy to sit their kids in front of Channel V or MTV (when it plays music videos for that short hour...) when most of that stuff is about 50 times worse...
Sorry. Ranting.
Not at all, man. Rant away. I do not mind that sort of thing; complaining, bitching, ranting, or whatever. Unless it does not make any sense, that is. For example, I was telling Sedans one time about this guy I knew who said he hated people who complain. Too bad it was not a joke. Then it would have been funny instead of just plain hypocritical and stupid (two things I am familiar with, being one or the other -- if not both, quite a lot of the time).

I have about had it with watching anything on television or online that includes commercials, not because the commercials are too much (some are funny, and I like them), but because they are simply too loud much of the time. I think it messes up my speakers, man.

Um...okay, I guess I must be honest again here now that I consider something after reading that bit of your post, Harlequin. I tried to tell myself I was the modern version of old-fashioned because two girls kissing does not bother me, but two dudes kissing does bother me. I guess I am really a male chauvinist pig.
Harlequin wrote:But Mumford and Sons don't use anything extravagant in their clips... I guess that's one advantage of being a folk band :lol:
Is that what that is, folk music? I really liked the video with the scooters and the dudes they gave their instruments to while they went for a ride. Very nice video for me. Simple yet clever, and unoffensive.
bb_42001 wrote:just wondering, has anyone noticed the new mod that i did yesterday?
Nikusakken wrote:The 'Downloads' link?
bb_42001 wrote:its not just a link, its a actual database, a proper one too.
Hey, boss. Thank you for the download section. You are definitely Da Boss. I had a question about it, but I will look for the appropriate place to post a question about the download feature at DriverMadness.net before doing so. Thanks again, man.
By Miller
Well, you know. You at least have that section called Driver Madness, I guess. Is that not where stuff about the website might be posted, then? I forgot what I was going to ask just now anyway, something about how it works, of course. By the way, boss. You really have done a nice job with DriverMadness.net. Thank you for the reply. Have a nice week, boss.
By Nikusakken
Oh, by the way Galen. Sometimes, when I try to delete posts without using the MCP, it shows a message that I can delete my own posts.
By Nikusakken
Oh sorry. I meant that it shows a error message that I can only delete my own posts, when I try to delete any other post without using the MCP.
By max.thunder
Sorry for off topic but i've found some news about the songs that used americans to torture with them the "terrorists"(with loud volume)
Deicide- Fu... Your God( N#1)
Dope- Die Mother......r Die
Dope- Take Me Your Best Shot
Eminem- White America
Eminem- Kim
Barney- Barney Theme Song
Drowning Pool- Bodies
Metallica- Enter Sandman
TV commercial- Meaw Mix
Sesame Street Theme
David Gray- Babylon
Bruce Springsteen- Born in the USA
AC/DC- Shoot To Thrill
AC/DC- Hells Bells
Bee Gees- Stayin' Alive
2 Pac- All Eyes on Me
Christina Aguilera ft. Redman- Dirty
Neil Diamond- America
Rage Against The Machine- Bulls On Parade
Dan McClean- American Pie
Saliva- Click Click Boom
Matchbox 20- Cold
Hed P.E- Swan Dive
Prince- Raspberry Beret
By Nikusakken
Dope? Hed PE? Now that's is a nice way to torture someone. It's only missing Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance and power metal bands to complete the torture.
By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Metal? Heck, if they really wanted to torture prisoners with music, why not just play speedcore songs with the volume turned all the way up?

Or how about this:
By PostalDude
lol machinima is for fucktarded 13 year kids with no taste in games.
That dude's just trollin', though.
By max.thunder
No guys,it's a method of torture,they put music loud repeating the song for hours,after that the prisoners become very confused
With that method they can't sleep for days listening the music,some Afghan terrorists first heard music in their life(in some taliban tribes isn't allowed to hear any type of music)
There are a lot of varities of torture methods(flashing lights,dogs barking,etc)

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]