Because video games are fun.
By DatDirtyBananas
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Avatar
Well sh*t... at least Speedboat paradise was Driver related (inb4 you're stupid) but this is the same sh*t that happened to RARE. Sadly Conker never came back, Banjo, and other childhood memories.
By VAIMAHDO
Will companies, official or not, stop with the f***ing awful Minecraft games!
Minecraft: RANDOMLY GENORATED ISLANDS
You build sh*t.
Just, stop. Reflections, stop making us hate you.
Last edited by VAIMAHDO on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
By VAIMAHDO
By the way, I forgot to add this:
PostalDude wrote: Reflections have been turned into a bunch of skinny jeans and horn rimmed glasses wearing hipster drones who don't care about the fans like the rest of Ubisoft.
Post edited by Skylabh.
Reason: picture no longer available.
By DatDirtyBananas
VAIMAHDO wrote:By the way, I forgot to add this:
PostalDude wrote: Reflections have been turned into a bunch of skinny jeans and horn rimmed glasses wearing hipster drones who don't care about the fans like the rest of Ubisoft.
Post edited by Skylabh.

Yep that's how PostalDude listed them :lol:
By Steerclear
Barely anything like Minecraft. Anyway, I can see why everyone doesn't like Driver: Speedboat Paradise, but I'm just hoping (even though it's false hope) that it's just a gap filler for the Driver series. But this Grow Home game isn't anything to hate on.

Also, it seems like some people are making it sound like that the whole of Reflections is making this game, pretty sure that it's just a small percentage of the team. (Assuming they still have different people working on different things, like Just Dance, The Crew etc.)
By TheEngiGuy
PostalDude wrote:I just want an answer from one of the devs, nothing more. They didn't have the balls to reply on FB, so I doubt they will on Steam either.
We can only hope :|

I'd like them to fix Driver SF first though.
By Fab2cent
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
ahhh, us driver fans are lookin like whining douchebags to ubisoft right now, but its well deserved i guess.
By DatDirtyBananas
Fab2cent wrote:ahhh, us driver fans are lookin like whining douchebags to ubisoft right now, but its well deserved i guess.
well sh*t, now I feel bad... :cry:
By Olanov
Stuff like Driver Speedboat Paradise doesn't really give them a lot of credit. It's literally just taking a crap on the whole series and what it stands for.
By max.thunder
VAIMAHDO wrote:By the way, I forgot to add this:
Post edited by Skylabh.

LMAO
By Nikusakken
Well, Reflections made two crappy Wii titles between Parallel Lines and San Francisco. And as the journalist himself say, it's a "experimental game [...] built by a team of just eight developers, a small division of Reflections dedicated to trying out new ideas that may be incorporated into the studio's larger games [...]". Probably most of the guys working on it are just trainees or recently graduated people being given freedom to try out new ideas. And last time I checked, there were around 230 people working there, so I don't think that a new Driver game - if there'll ever be a new one - will be largely affected. Then again, Driver must be in the same backroom as Prince of Persia, so whatever.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]