Where you can talk about how awesome your PS5 is and remember all those classics on the PS1!
By max.thunder
cleone wrote:What the hell... I am not disrespecting Max, in fact, he's the 2nd best member here in my opinion.
thanks for your opinion
By max.thunder
bb_42001 wrote:he is banned, chris that is.
now who will mod Driver series games?
We also have JAY
Last edited by max.thunder on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By max.thunder
Sedans wrote:Lol he'll probably ban Max.
PostalDude wrote:Hey Max, uh.... I don't like you! RARARARARA
*ban*
Sedans wrote:Is your name not ended with an "e"? All "Max" names should end with an "e".... so that they would be "Maxe"! No "e" eh? Blasphemy!

*ban*
T.K. wrote:"Max! Uh....hrm....er....you....don't like...DOOm graphics...YEAH!"
*ban*
WTF?

We have freedom of speech so i can tell my opinion of the games
I'm a good guy,i don't looking for enemies,my real name is not Max,i have taken it from a german series called Max Zander Der Clown(Max Thunder The Clown)
I like more Max than my original Ucranian name
By Sedans
I didn't say you werne't a good guy.

Dude, in fact, we were on your side. We weren't making fun of you. And I figured your real name wasn't Max.

And what does that have to do with your opinion of games?

You just got caught in the crossfire of a nasty flame-war. Get it?
By max.thunder
Sedans wrote:I didn't say you werne't a good guy.

Dude, in fact, we were on your side. We weren't making fun of you. And I figured your real name wasn't Max.

And what does that have to do with your opinion of games?

You just got caught in the crossfire of a nasty flame-war. Get it?
YEAH
my opinion:we have to resolve the conflicts like civilized people but in some circumstances we need to use the force
By Sedans
We did resolve our conflict. BB banned Chris and now this place will probably be more peaceful.

As said nothing was aimed to offend you.
By max.thunder
Sedans wrote:We did resolve our conflict. BB banned Chris and now this place will probably be more peaceful.

As said nothing was aimed to offend you.
I like to be in neutral position in this conflicts but in real WW2 i would be with ALLIES
By max.thunder
bb_42001 wrote:So who are the Allies and who are the Axies?
WW2

Allies: USSR,USA,UK,France,Canada,some freedom soldiers of Poland
Axis:Germany,Japan,Italy(Spain sent some soldiers to the front of Stalingrad)
Also there were some countries that supported fascist system,like Bulgaria or Romania
By Sedans
Lol, well I know what you meant, BB.

Anyways.

Allies= Innocent people, just looking to chill, have discussions, relax, must defend against the stupidity of the world : Me, TK, Nick.. ETC

Axis= Idiot posts, plotting to take over, suck up, annoying, pure evil, stupid, liar, hypocrites : Chris.
By max.thunder
Sedans wrote:Lol, well I know what you meant, BB.

Anyways.

Allies= Innocent people, just looking to chill, have discussions, relax, must defend against the stupidity of the world : Me, TK, Nick.. ETC

Axis= Idiot posts, plotting to take over, suck up, annoying, pure evil, stupid, liar, hypocrites : Chris.
I'm agree with your opinion

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]