Where you can talk about how awesome your PS5 is and remember all those classics on the PS1!
By Driver of DOOM
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
I like the look of this Forum; anyone looking forward to GT5? It looks great with fast cars, lots of damage and some gnarly rally cars etc.
By Driver of DOOM
This year they included a WRCWorld Rally Championship mode, so it'll have several challenges based on rally stages;
By cleone
bb_42001 wrote:i can't image a GT game, with damage. Personally it would seem too weird
I agree. Anyways, GT5 has already been out for years now! I wish I had a PS3. Well, I guess I better pray for an emulator. :roll:
By T.K.
Good news, they're working on an emulator. It's gonna be a littlw while, I think.
By emmetmcl
I have Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and I'm not overly impressed with it.

OK, the graphics are good but I find the handling quite bad, I can't turn corners without hitting something, unless I basically stop the car or begin turning way before the corner.

Also, the brakes aren't too good either, when you're plummeting into a wall. :)
By Nikusakken
chrisl121212 wrote:
bb_42001 wrote:i can't image a GT game, with damage. Personally it would seem too weird
I agree. Anyways, GT5 has already been out for years now! I wish I had a PS3. Well, I guess I better pray for an emulator. :roll:
Only the Prologue version. The full version will not come out until 2010 or 2011.
By cleone
Nikusakken wrote:
chrisl121212 wrote:
Only the Prologue version. The full version will not come out until 2010 or 2011.
Prologue isn't the full version? I never knew that.
By cleone
Nikusakken wrote:Prologue is just a "demo" version. The full version will have NASCAR, WRC, damage and stuff.
Man, that just doesn't sound right in GT. Nascar, damage, WRC, no. Shouldn't be in any GT game IMO.
By Nikusakken
Damage will be great. Because it always annoyed me the tag "The Real Driving Simulator" while the cars simply bounce when you hit in another car or wall or specially when there's no Ferrari or Lamborghini.
By Driver of DOOM
Yea, I need a good driving game on my PS3 as the NFS's suck monkey b****** and GRID is a wee bit repetitive after a while, in fact does anyone else find all the cars are far too fast to handle on it, or is that just me being naf :specialdriver: ?
Nikusakken wrote:The full version will not come out until 2010 or 2011.
They said "out in September 09", but do note that's in inverted commas!
T.K. wrote:Good news, they're working on an emulator. It's gonna be a little while, I think.
Thats what they said about a PS2 one, and still nothing!
By T.K.
There is a PS2 emulator, actually. It's released, just doesn't run many games.

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]

https://youtu.be/j10ltSvvSFU

Supercharged V8 (Driv3r)

https://youtu.be/PNpHXUwiFKs

A tutorial video on how to make custom missions fo[…]