A place to talk about just how awesome PC / Mac games are and brag about your specs!
Nikusakken wrote:
cleone wrote:
Nikusakken wrote:If anyone is still playing it, add me: Khoserken.
I haven't played it since I got Most Wanted. Now I have Most Wanted and Carbon and thus don't play World anymore since I already own both cities. I may go back to playing it every once in a while though. I did like that Team Escape game mode!
TE is the only thing that I really play at the moment. It's hard to find a decent racer who won't send your car to a wall or use traffic magnet. And even with this, I will buy 10000 Speedboost soon. Hopefully I'll buy that Aston Martin V12 before it's retired.
screw boost that shits too expensive
Nikusakken wrote:
cleone wrote:screw boost that shits too expensive
The 10000 boost was at a fairly acceptable price (R$38,00 = US$20,00) but everything above it is extremely overpriced.
$20 my point exactly. I could get a new game at that price. And besides, I'm saving up for my future. I've resorted to Free to Play games whenever I need a new game to play.
cleone wrote:$20 my point exactly. I could get a new game at that price. And besides, I'm saving up for my future. I've resorted to Free to Play games whenever I need a new game to play.
I guess we really need a job after all.
Nikusakken wrote:
cleone wrote:$20 my point exactly. I could get a new game at that price. And besides, I'm saving up for my future. I've resorted to Free to Play games whenever I need a new game to play.
I guess we really need a job after all.
Yes, and I only have 2 years to save up enough money to move out. Apartment rent is up in the thousands now where I live, so I'm gonna need every bit of money I can get.
I didn't try this one, but sure Undeground era was one of the best, along with Most Wanted (2005) and old Hot Pursuits.
RacingFreak wrote:wtf are you serious or trolling. NFSUG is where NFS started spiralling downhill and gave birth to ricekids and sh*tty cars.
He's being serious, because I agree with him. NFSUG was a great game, it started spiraling downhill after NFSUG2 and especially NFSMW. I am by no means a ricerkid but NFSUG was a great game.
My Cousin had Underground or Underground 2. Man what great memories. Riders on the storm, nananana… I loved playing multiplayer in that yellow Hummer and smashing through those water things (not sure what they're called).

I got myself Most Wanted then, which I absolutely loved. I also have Carbon, it's basically the same game with a new map and a different ambience. I believe it started to go downhill after ProStreet, if that's the one that came out after Carbon.

But I had played another one before, which was the first NFS I had actually played. I think it was even on PS1. I played it in a supermarket in the game section. I met a dude, he gave me a gum and we started playing. I remember exactly what it was like. I had a BMW, I think it was an E39 5 series. But it might have been a 3 series. I think the dude had a Honda S2000. We were getting chased by the cops, and there were spike strips already, which stopped your car. If anyone knows which NFS that was, I'd really appreciate it :P
NFSUG was more like EA's answer to FnF, shall i note again that MCO was closed because of it? If you ever played it, a game full of classic and muscle cars running that same HS engine updated with PU graphics, that is 10000x better that any after 2002 NFS. Just my opinion also revelant to the thread since nfsw was supposed to be a mco rebirth.

Coyote I think you mean exactly Need for Speed: High Stakes / Road Challenge :)
Thanks just checked it out, I think I even recognise this place here:

It looks very similar, I remember a bridge like that and the woods around it. I remember the spike strips being put there at some point and I got caught! :P

BMW 5 series seems to be present as well:

Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]