Moderator: cleone

By Nikusakken
NOTE: This review is very old and outdated.

So let's start...

After a long time procrastinating, I downloaded the game. I must admit that I wasn't expecting too much, but well, there was no problem giving it a go.

So, I start the game, and press "U". After the amateur-ish, yet interesting cutscene, I start with the blue car. I must mention that I didn't know that there was a GPS telling you were to go (My speakers were turned off). But I beat it easily though.

Then the second mission comes. And then say: sh*t! Have these cars came from FlatOut?!. Seriously, it was an hell of a hard game. But then I though with myself: "What about hiding in the same place I beat the first mission?", and wholla! It worked. I saw a bunch of cars hitting in the wall and disappearing. And then, I beated it.

The other missions were easier, but the second one still being a really annoying, yet funny mission.

So here we go with the grades

Gameplay: 7
Graphics: 6 (Not bad for a beginner)
Replay value: 4 (It's fun for the first time, but it soons gets boring)
Sound: 6 (No cars sound, but the soundtrack is pretty good)

Overall: 5,7

That's it.

----nikusakken
By cleone
Thanks for your input. Do you have any recommendations on how I can make it fun?
By PostalDude
Make it 3D,put pedestrians and a actual city and put Chuck Norris and the Tourettes Guy in it as guest stars.
Comprende? NOW GET TO WORK YOU SLAG.
@Chris,obviously.
By cleone
Nikusakken wrote:Adding mini-games like a "survival" or "fastest lap" or something similiar.
Ok. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll make them in a seperate EXE file though.

PostalDude, At this point, it would take forever to make it 3D. I could probably add in a theater where you could see the Tourettes Guy. :lol:
By T.K.
PostalDude has been suspended at TOP.
By PostalDude
chrisl121212 wrote:
Nikusakken wrote:Adding mini-games like a "survival" or "fastest lap" or something similiar.
Ok. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll make them in a seperate EXE file though.

PostalDude, At this point, it would take forever to make it 3D. I could probably add in a theater where you could see the Tourettes Guy. :lol:
Threater suggestion=Win.
@T.K,Cool,screw my account,delete it.
By cleone
Whoa. I thought PostalDude liked TOP. :shock:
By T.K.
He's just pissy because I banned him.
Do not mess with me NOR Chris. Any more trouble from you, and I will get you banned at every site possible.
Do NOT screw with me.
By T.K.
Exactly. I STILL have access to all your information on my site.
I can make your time on the internet a living HELL.
Right now, I can get you banned here and DT. Any questions?
By Sedans
All of you can act like little bitches I guess.
By Sedans
T.K. wrote:Hush, I know what I'm doing.
Don't tell me to hush.
By Sedans
T.K. wrote:Then shush :D

Jackass ! :lol:
By Sedans
T.K. wrote:Brainless turd :mrgreen:
Sloping Neandrathal :P
By T.K.
FUNKY MAN
FUNKY FUNKY
HE'S A FUNKY MAN
By Sedans
SHE'S A SUPAH FREAK
SUPAH FREAK
SHE'S SUPAH FREAKAYY
YOW!
By Wheelman75
Registration Days Posts Posts Posts Posts Avatar
fd783779@# wrote:links removed
Dude, please don't do that here.
By PostalDude
It's a f***ing bot.Talking to it just makes you look retarded.(not saying you are.)
By Wheelman75
PostalDude wrote:It's a f***ing bot.Talking to it just makes you look retarded.(not saying you are.)
I kinda figured that would be the case, but I wasn't sure. Just don't click on any of the links, I think they may be rigged with viruses
By Wheelman75
PostalDude wrote:Nah.they're just hilarious blogs written in Engrish by bots.
Well, the links are gone, so I'll never know.

However, speaking of Engrish, there's a computer generated form of broken English called "Dissociated Press". It involves an algorithm taking two segments of text & printing out words or letters from those texts in a semi-random order. Here's an example from the Wikipedia entry on this:

wart: n. A small, crocky feature that sticks out of an array (C has no checks for this). This is relatively benign and easy to spot if the phrase is bent so as to be not worth paying attention to the medium in question.
Crazy Copper Frenzy

https://youtu.be/xAE3QsULyB4

https://youtu.be/AxdGf3F0yIg

Driv3r "Nice Getaway"

https://youtu.be/CYkmGAPoO9s Lucas in Driv3r's Ni[…]

https://youtu.be/Yvc_xKrKhnc?si=k4I5kraarTXctHJp […]