As you may or may not know, I've mentioned the possibility of posting a tutorial on how to draw good-looking cars for DrIVer: Russia. Well, here it is.
NOTE: If you're having trouble with this tutorial, I can provide an illustrated version.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
-A blueprint of the vehicle you intend to draw.
-Reference photos of the actual car.
-A drawing program such as MS Paint.
-A photo editing program such as Adobe Photoshop or Corel Photo-Paint.
PART 1: THE BASICS
1. Obtain a blueprint of the vehicle you intend to draw. All you should be concerned with is finding a blueprint of the car with a top view.
2. Load the blueprint in your photo editor program & use the eraser to clean up any crap showing through such as the interior, engine, etc...
3. Once the blueprint has been cleaned up, copy & paste it into MS Paint (or any equivalent program your operating system has), rotate it so it's facing to the right & reduce the size to a reasonable scale.
4. Now, trace over the car's lines, starting with the edges of the car, and eventually working over other details such as the windows, mirrors, etc... (you can omit some minor details such as hood lines, if you wish)
5. Once the car has been drawn, clean up any crap such as gray & off-white pixels, and then paint the car whatever color you wish.
(NOTE: Don't forget to paint the windows! Paint 'em gray or something.)
6. Save the car as a .bmp first, then open it up in your photo editor program & save it as a .gif
7. Place it in your DrIVer: Russia folder & have fun!
DISCLAIMER: You can only use your new car(s) in Take A Ride mode as
Hard times die quickly. Hittin' the gas & kickin' a** is forever.